Chapter 2 (EDITED)

Let me know if ya'll want Blakes POV

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with a growling stomach since I had slept through supper. I did my normal routine and put on white skinny jeans and a red tank top top with a black sweater and of course my converse.
I went downstairs and realized how quite it was. I walked into an empty kitchen and saw that my mom had left a note saying that they had to leave early. Happy birthday to me. I heard Jasmine honking and grabbed my bag and walked out the door. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" she yelled when I got in the car. "THANK YOU!" I yelled back we both busted out laughing.  She started the car and asked, " Where to first birthday girl?" "Food." I said with happiness. She laughed and went to the local donut store. We got juice and chocolate covered donuts. We got in the car and ate our donuts in the way to our running spot. "Time for a run?" she asked withal smile as she took a bite of her donut. "Heck yea." I exclaimed. Running was my favorite thing to do. In wolf form of course. My wolf started to howl with excitement.

Once we got to the unclaimed territory we started our walk into the woods. "So, are you excited?" she questioned. "Yea, its been so long since Ember has had a run." I replied. "No, not about the run, about being able to tell who is your mate." she replied. "Oh. I guess." was all I said, but inside I was excoted that I would finally have someone to love me unconditional. We were quite until we got to our place and then we stripped and shifted. It did not hurt that bad anymore considering I have shifted since I was ten. RUN?Run now? my wolf asked. I looked over at Jasmines black wolf, Rose, and they nodded to my stark white one. We took off with a powerful push forward and my wolf howled with glee. Jasmines did the same.

After running for about two hours we finally stopped at a pond and took a break. My wolf was so happy, we could have stayed like that forever. As soon as the sun starters to set we started our way back.

We ran back to the spot we left our clothes at. We got dressed and started back to the car. All of a sudden pain exploded in my head. "AHHHHHHHHH!" I let out a scream and closed my eyes shut tight, willing the pain to go away, Jasmine was saying something. I opened my eyes and looked at her, a look of horror crossed her face. It felt like somebody threw me into a volcano. I remember Jasmine pulling my arm willing me to stay with her as she called 911 with her free hand, then I blacked out.

I woke up to someone holding my hand I looked over to see Blake smiling at me, concern hidden in his eyes. MATE!  my wolf screamed. A small smile was on my face as another wave of pain hit and then darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I know that this is not the best chapter. Please comment rate and follow. 

Bye lovelies

Daughter Of The Moon And StarsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara