Chapter 28 (EDITED)

"Dear? Are you ready?" She questioned sitting down. "I guess." I shrugged sitting in the chair in front of her.

"Do you know what an oracle is?" She questioned. "Not really." I stated with a sheepish smile. "It all started in Greece as does most of this. I come from the oracle Delphi. She was one of the first." She explained. "Oh." I said stupidly.

She grabbed my hands and closed her eyes and started to chant something. I leaned forward a little bit. Her once silver eyes flew open and they were now glowing red. "Hello Lucy." The voice said. "Um.." Was all that came out of my mouth. The voice laughed. "I am Delphi." She explained.

"Like the Oracle Delphi?"I questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Precisely. What did you want to know my child?" She questioned.

The old lady's face stayed serious throughout all of this, which was very creepy. "Um, why did she call me your majesty?" I asked. Her eyes changed from a glowing red to a glowing turquoise. "Little to be known, So much to change. Power to be held and a kingdom to reign. Magic is the key in all of this, love is the hole in which it will fit. Creatures will seek, you will find. Soon, but not yet. Two worlds will collide" She said.

"What?" I asked. I hated riddles. Her eyes changed back to red. "Are you satisfied with your answer?" She questioned. "N-no!" I spluttered out. "I didn't understand any of that!"

"I am sorry, but that is all I have. You will figure it out in time my dear. The world has its ways. If you need me, you know where to find me." She said as the glowing dimmed and the old lady's eyes shut.

"Oh my damn. What the hell does that even mean?" I murmured. "Did you find out what you needed?" The old lady asked pulling me from my thoughts.

"I dont know." I answered honestly. "You should be heading back to your mate, I know for a fact he is very worried about you." She said with a small smile. She placed her hand on my cheek. "We all make mistakes, that we have to learn to forgive. It will get better." She whispered after giving me a hug. I thanked her and walked out.

I got into my car and quickly wrote down what she said. "One more secret to keep!" I exclaimed sarcastically. I started the car and my drive home.

"Poop!" I exclaimed as steam started to come from the hood of my baby. I was in the middle of nowhere at night. 
I pulled to the side of the road and got out. I knew that there would not be a mechanic this late at night. "Thanks Mom." I said glaring at the moon.

I changed into my wolf form and began the trek home. I ran as fast as could because, quite honestly the woods scared me at night.

  The trees castes eerie shadows over my fur as I ran. My thoughts were clouded and fear was easily seeping into my belly.

I felt the cold air nip at my skin and I stopped as I hear a twig snap.

I growled lowly and spun around to only see a bunny. I growled and ran even faster. There is always something other than a damn bunny.

My mind kept on going from Blake to what the Oracle had said, not only that, but my wolf missed him terribly even though he had land a hand on us.

I forgave him the moment he had done it, but he needed to be punished and learn to control his temper. Look who's talking! My wolf snapped.

I tuned her out and focused on the way home. Home to my mate.

I was anxious to see him. I love him. I will always love him no matter what he does and that scares me more than you know. 

_____________________________________

Hey lovelies.

Hope y'all liked this chapter. Pls
Comment
Vote
Follow
Please let me know what y'all thought about this chapter.

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30