Chapter 15(EDITED)

"Blake, I am deaf." I felt myself say as a tear slipped down my cheek. (Recap)

"What?" he questioned. Is he really going to make us repeat it? My wolf snapped. I just ignored her. "I am deaf." I stated yet again.

I stared at his lips waiting for him to say something. I looked up at his face and saw that his face held no emotion. After what seemed like an eternity he finally spoke again. "I love you." was all he said.

I think I said it back. Blake got up and left the room without a word. I broke down in a ball of tears. Did he love us? I felt the bed dip and looked into Blake's worried eyes. "Are you OK?" he questioned. I put my fingers on my lips to make sure I was saying the right things "I thought you had left me." His eyes widened. "I would never leave you." he said. handing me some purple tulips. "I went to get you flowers." he said and looked down as a blush crept on to his face.

I made him look at me and then I kissed him full on the lips. He made sure that I did not have any injuries and picked me up. I looked at his lips. "Time to go home." he said as we walked out of the hospital.

~~~~~~

2 months later

~~~~~~

It has been a couple months since the accident. I had told Blake about what the Moon Goddess had said. That my being deaf was not permanent. Blake and I both learned sign language. We decided against telling the pack so I just read their lips, it was not that hard. Max started a preschool in the pack. things were good.

'Hey!' Blake signed. 'Hi' I  signed as I walked into his office.. 'I missed you today' he signed. 'I missed you too' I signed walking over and sitting on his lap. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

A couple minuets later a fiery pain exploded in my stomach. I doubled over clutching my stomach. It felt like I had just been dipped inside lava. I looked up at a worried Blake and I smirked he looked so damn sexy right now. I had the urge to jump his bones and it was strong. I got up and moved closer to him. His eyes widened. 'your in heat babe. Damn you smell so good!'  he signed with a lustful look in his eyes.

I got up and straddled him and we engaged in a fiery kiss full of passion. he picked me up, his hands firmly on my butt. The next thing I new I was being thrown on the bed with my clothes being ripped from body.

We stayed in the room for the rest of the day, 'I need a shower.' I signed to him. He smirked 'down boy' I signed with a smirk on my face. I got up and fell right back down. 'You OK?' he signed. I smirked. 'Just a little sore.' I got up once again and wobbled to the shower, when I looked at Blake he looked like he was laughing.

I playfully scowled and shut the door. I turned on the water and stepped inside letting the hot water run over my body. I tensed up and felt my blood go cold before the darkness consumed me.

*****

"Hi Mom." I said turning to face her. "Hi."I heard her say. "I can hear?" I questioned. she nodded. "I am giving you your hearing back." she said with a smile. "Thank you." I said. "Why did you make me deaf?" I questioned. "I needed to make sure Blake was not going to leave you for being deaf. That makes him strong and trustworthy. His love never wavered. Not once did he ever think about leaving, even when you both had your fights. Now that you have both mated your powers will start to show. I know i say this a lot, but its because i mean it. Do NOT be scared." she said emphasizing not. "I love you." she said as she disappeared. "I love you too." I replied back for the first time.

****

"LUCY!" I came back to find myself in Blake's arms. I stuttered up water. "Oh thank the gods!" I heard him say. "I can hear!" I yelled in his face. His face held confusion then it turned to relief and excitement. "I heard a bang and then I went in there and you were lying on the shower floor." He said stroking my damp hair. "I am sorry." I said. "Your voice is so sexy." I said with a smirk. I heard his growl and felt him pull me onto his lap.

I looked up and saw a devilish smirk on his beautiful face.

The next thing I new I was on the bed with a smirking Blake on top of me. I let out a giggle as he kissed my lips. "I love you." I said when he pulled back "And I love you." he replied in a husky voice.

______________________________________________________

Hey lovelies, hope y'all liked this chapter.

THEY FINALLY MATED XD

Pls

comment

rate

follow

Peace out lovelies

-scarletbride30