Chapter 26 (EDITED)

I felt myself falling downwards. I let out a yelp as my eyes went wide. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. 

The events from yesterday came rushing back to me and I closed my eyes trying to shut out the pain. "Lucy?" Came Blake's cold hard voice. "Hi." I said softly as a tear slipped down my cheek.

My wolf was howling in joy at the feeling of our mates arms wrapped around us, but that disappeared when he set us down. I looked up at him and his features softened.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his stomach since he was tall.   I expected him to push me away, but instead his arms supported me.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried into his shoulder. His hands found their way into my hair and he started to murmur soothing words. "I'm so so sorry. I love you with all my heart!" I said as my tears began to die down.

"I love you too. I was mad at you for a little bit, but then I realized that I couldn't be mad at you for long because I love you no matter what." He replied slipping his hands under my butt so he could hold me better.

I pulled back and looked him in the eyes. A tear slipped down his cheek. "Please don't leave me again." He whispered. Those words alone melted my insides. "Never." I whispered back pressing a kiss on his lips.

I was about to pull back when he bit my lip making me gasp. He took this as an opportunity to deepen the kiss and that was how we were for five minuets straight. Locked together and nothing could tear us apart. 

I will be stronger for our people.

_____________________________________

Hey lovelies.
Soooo. This is a filler chapter. I will not be able to write some this weekend. Please let me know if you enjoyed it.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30