Chapter 13(EDITED)

"Babe, wake up." I heard a familiar voice say. I felt someone poke my cheek. I growled and pushed them away.

"You are going to be late for school." The voice said kissing my cheek.

My eyes snapped open and I stared into the eyes of my handsome mate. "Crap!" I cursed my mate chuckled. "Language little wolf." He said playfully.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out while I quickly ran into the bathroom to begin getting ready.

I showered and looked around the bathroom and I realized that had not grabbed my clothes before I came. Uh oh.

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out. I went to the closet and heard a growl. I turned around and saw Blake standing there with lust filled eyes.

I smirked and walked up to him, his eyes trailed over my body. I got on my tiptoes and kissed him hard before whispering in his ear

"Not yet Alpha." Before turning and locking myself in the closet. "Damn vixen, come back out now or I will break this damn door down." I heard him growl. "That's a little extreme babe." I yelled through the door with a smirk plastered on my face as I turned my attention to my clothes.

I picked out a red skater skirt with a black v neck crop top with black vans. I walked out to see Blake about to kick the door open. He stopped, foot in mid air and I giggled. "Damn. Are you trying to kill me?" He breathed out. "Yes, so then I can take over the world and eat cake with my hands!" I yelled with mock determination. 

I put my hair in a ponytail as I giggled and walked out of the room only to be stopped by a hand wrapping around my waist. "I love you." He whispered. "And I you." I replied turning in his arms and kissing him.

The atmosphere in the room shifted to a very serious feeling. "Will you tell me what your mom said to you?" He asked. "Later, I promise." He nodded and looked at the time. "We have to go." He replied huskily.

I giggled and ran downstairs with Blake following closely behind. "Your such a tease." He replied. "I know." I said with a wink.

Once we got to school we had a couple of minutes before we had to be in first period. "See you later my little wolf." He said kissing me on the cheek. "See ya." I replied with a smirk as he feigned a hurt expression.

I turned around and felt his eyes on my back. I decided to have fun and be the tease that he said I was and started to swing my hips a little.

I heard a growl and smirked knowing it had the desired affect on him. "Tease!" He yelled once again. "You know it mister Alpha!" I yelled back turning to face him with a wink. I heard his deep chuckle recede down the halls.

Max was being watched by Blake's grandma, so I knew he would be ok. He was taking everything well for a four year old. His birthday would be here soon.

I was so proud of him for being so strong. Then again he might not know what's going on. I walked up to my locker and thought about how my life had changed. It was defiantly different. I pulled out my needed books and started my way to first period.

"Hey slut!" I heard someone yell, I just ignored them. "Hey, fugly, I'm talking to you!" The voice screeched as she grabbed my shoulder making me face her. This bitch grabbed my shoulder. Calm down Lucy! My wolf demanded.

I breathed in slightly and growled as I came face to face with her.

She was a little taller than me due to her six inch heels. She had brown hair and dull brown eyes. She was followed by three or four people.