Chapter 10(EDITED)

Her dress. ^^^

____________________________________

The next morning I rolled over and landed with a thump on the floor.

I just sat there for a minuet, before Blake rolled over and looked down at me with sleep and laughter dancing in his beautiful eyes.

I busted out laughing, Blake soon followed, pulling me back up on to the bed and into his arms. "Sleep good?" He questioned. "Yea." I said lazily. "You're so beautiful." He whispered pressing a kiss to my forehead.

I blushed furiously and then realized I probably looked horrible. I squirmed out of his arms and ran into the bathroom, quickly brushing my teeth and fixing my hair.

When I walked back in the room I saw Blake laying on the bed with his arms under his head. His hair was in a hot mess and his abbs on full display. I looked at his face and he smirked. I knew I had been caught. I blushed a deep scarlet and the heat creeped its way to my face. "You look cute when you blush." He said matter of factly. I laughed. "That was cheesy." I replied. He smirked, " but you love it."

"That I do." I responded. His face turned serious. "Are you nervous?" He questioned. It took me a minute before I realized he was talking about the ceremony tonight.

I shook my head no. "I love you." He whispered as he gave me a gentle kiss. "And I you." I replied with a smile. I got dressed in a black skater skirt and white converses with a light blue crop top. I curled my hair and put on mascara and eyeliner. On my way downstairs. I was suddenly hauled up and over on to someone's shoulder. "No." I heard Blake growl. I relaxed. "What?"

"You're mine. Guys will be looking at you all day. Mine." He growled. I finally Realized he was talking about my outfit. I gave him the puppy dog eyes and kissed him. "Fine,but your Mine." He growled slapping my butt on my way out the bedroom once again.

"Alpha." I said shocked as I turned to face him half out the door."If I am yours, then you are mine." I playfully growled. "I am yours."he said as he He smirked and followed me downstairs. Max and Josie were already eating.

"You look hot." Josie exclaimed. I laughed as I heard Blake growl. "Do you know of anybody who can watch Max?" I ask. "My grandma can. She loves kids." Josie said. "I would love to meet her." I said with a smile on my face. "So...are you excited about tonight?" She asked.

"Nervous, but excited." I replied. "Just wait until Blake gets a look at you in that dress." she said with a smirk. I giggled at the thought.

  "Can I go and play?" Max questioned. "Sure, put your plates in the sink first." I told him. "OK." he said getting up from his chair.

  I felt my body go cold and I shivered. Blake looked at me and then his eyes widened.

***

"Hello, my dear." Said the Moon Goddess. I noticed that I was no longer in the kitchen at the pack house but in the forest like the last tie we had met.

"Hi." I replied. "I understand you are confused, so I will explain." she told me. I already missed Blake. I did not want to be here and I could tell she knew. "I understand. When you get integrated into Blake's pack,  you will experience something and I do not want you to be afraid, I know this does not make sense, but it will and I want you to be prepared. Our time is short. So I will have to go." she replied. 'I love you daughter. Be ready." was the last thing she said before I was back at the pack house.

***

I sucked In a lungful of air and I felt the heat come back to me. I felt something wet hit my cheek and I looked up to see Bake crying with me in his arms. "Blake?" I questioned . His head snapped up and his eyes met mine. "Oh thank the gods." he breathed out.

He gave me a long fiery kiss on the lips.  "Oh my stars!" we heard a voice come from the entrance of the kitchen. Blake groaned. "Hi grandma, this is my mate, Lucy." he said helping me up off the floor.

"Hi, I am Lucy."I said giving her a smile. She pulled me in for hug. "About time I met Blake's mate You are even prettier than he described." She replied. She had green eyes and gray and brown hair. she did not look a day over fifty. I laughed and blushed, While Blake groaned in embarrassment. "I will see you all later and please kids, we cook and eat here.." she said with a wink as made her way out of the kitchen laughing at Blake's reaction.

A couple minuets after she left Blake's face turned serious, "Babe? What happened?" he asked. "The Moon Goddess or my mom told me to be prepared and not to be scared and that it will make sense later." I explained. His eyes darkened. "Hey, I am fine. We are fine. "

I told him standing on my tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. "I know, it is just that I was worried, you got cold and you stopped breathing, your body stiffened before going limp. Josie went to make sure Max did not come back in here while you were out." he explained. I just leaned into him and wrapped my arms around his middle. "I love you." I mumbled. "I know." he said with a smile.

Josie ran into the kitchen. "Oh thank God you are OK, but seriously guys PDA! Again." she groaned  "Mine!" Blake growled. "Yea Yea, I know." Josie said looking at the time. She gasped. We only have six hours to get ready for tonight, we have to hurry! GRANDMA WILL YOU WATCH LUCY'S YOUNGER BROTHER FOR A LITTLE WHILE?" Josie yelled.

Her grandma said yes and Josie pulled me away from Blake and up the stairs causing Blake's growl turn into a deep laugh that made my knees weak as I mouthed 'help'. He shook his head. "See you later, little wolf." he called as we disappeared upstairs. I smiled at this and got ready for the torture to begin.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies hope ya'll liked this chapter.

Please, comment, follow, and rate. I would really like to know if you all like this story or feel free to message me on watt pad.

Peace out Lovelies

-Scarletbride30