Chapter 22 (EDITED)

2 weeks later.****

____________________________________

"Hurry up Blake!" I yelled running to the edge of the forest. "Coming babe!" He yelled following me. I was showing already but I was not the size of a whale yet.
We were happy and it felt like the calm before the storm. I knew something was going to happen, but I didn't know what and that was excruciating.
I stripped and shifted into my wolf as did Blake. Race ya! I said sprinting off.  I heard him growl playfully and then run after me.
The fairies had taught me how to control my magic. I had fire. Air. Water. Earth. Speed. And strength. It was amazing.
Blake still did not know about my magic though and I don't know how to tell him that I have these powers.
Careful my love. I heard him say.  You know it. I said and I heard him laugh in my head. I used my speed and sped up ahead. When I did this everything went in slow motion and it felt like you were flying.
I stopped at our pond and put the clothes that I had tied on my ankle back on. I sat there for a couple minutes thinking about names for the baby. I liked Lola Anne Frost for a girl or James Winchester Frost for a boy.
"Hello Luna." I heard a girl say. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and looked down and saw a knife sticking out of my stomach. I let out a blood curdling scream that was soon replaced by loud sobs at the realization of why she had chosen that spot. My baby. "He is mine! You know that now. I don't care if he is your mate. You are nothing but a useless Whore!" The slut from school spat. (I forgot her name). I felt my hate grow out of control for this stupid slut and tried to move but my beefy was drained.
She shifted and ran off towards the house. I felt darkness coming for me. I reached out to Blake. Blake. Help. Was all I could say before I passed out and the storm hit.

*****

"Are you sure?" I heard a strained voice say. "Yes. I am very sorry for you me loss." I heard a voice laced with sadness. What happened? I heard a quiet sobbing in my head and I knew it was my wolf. Open your eyes. She said. I tried with all the energy I had left and cracked my eyes opted and saw Blake sitting beside the bed. I was in the hospital again. "I'm so sorry. I should have been with you ." He Said not looking at me.
I reached out and touched his hair. His head shot up. "Baby?" He said. He was crying. "Blake. What's wrong?" I questioned with worry. "You don't remember?" He quizzed. Then it all came flooding back. The pond. The girl. The knife....my baby. "Oh my god." I chocked out a tear slipping down my cheek. I felt my stomach. "Is the baby...?" I trailed off. He nodded. A loud son escaped my lips and I brought my knees up to my chest, ignoring the pain from my stomach. "Who did this to you?" He said with anger as he got up and wrapped me in his arms. "That bitch that was all over you at school." I said not caring about my language. "I'm so sorry." He whispered getting up and leaving the room.
I curled into a ball and cried.  Why? Why did this have to happen?
A couple minuets later I stopped crying and just kind of sat there. There was so much pain. I lost my child. The pup that was growing inside me was murdered. It was too much. I shut everything out and sat there an emotionless expression on my face. I knew what I had just down was for the best. Blocking everything would make it easier wouldn't it?

_____________________________________

Hey lovelies.
Let me know what your thought.
Please
Comment
Vote
Follow
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. What do you think Blake did?  Do you think it was a good idea for her to turn block out the hurt. Let me know.

Peace out lovelies.

-scarletbride30