Chapter 3 (EDITED)

I woke up to the sound of machines beeping and my parents whispering to an unknown voice. I opened my eyes and my mom came rushing to my side. "Oh thank goodness, we didn't know what had happened!" She said. I gave her a small smile.

My father kissed my cheek and said, "The doctors said that you were fine and they don't know what caused the pain."

I looked up at them and they gasped. "What?" I questioned. "Your eyes are gold!" My mother shrieked. "What!" I exclaimed. My father handed me a mirror and what was once my blue and gold was now just gold and I looked a different way and they were silver.

Blake walked in the room and stopped when I looked at him. Mate! Holy crap we found our mate and on the first day too! My wolf said proudly.

He was wearing black skinny jeans with a black shirt with a plaid long sleeved one over it. His hair was messed up bad he had a black beanie on. I swear my jaw dropped. He was like a god.

"Are you ok?" He questioned snapping me out of my trance. I nodded, not trusting my voice right now. "You weren't at school. Why was that? I thought I was going to see you."

He said with his alpha voice full of concern. I cowered back in the hospital bed. "YOU WEREN'T AT SCHOOL?" My mom yelled.

"Jasmine and I wanted to do something different for my birthday, so we went for a run." I answered them both with a small smile.

They looked like they were about to blow up. The doctor knocked on the door and motioned for my parents. They walked out without saying a word.

Blake stood there staring at me. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He already had an affect on me.

Blakes' features softened. He stood up from the chair he was in and in two quick steps he reached the hospital bed and I felt his lips on mine in a fiery kiss. "I am glad you are alright. If you have not already guessed we are mates." He said giving me a smirk that could melt butter faster than Texas heat.

He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed me again. I smiled as my cheek tingled from where his hand was. I felt a blush crawl up my neck to my cheeks.

He laughed "Your adorable." He said. I scowled. "Like I said. Adorable." He replied with a laugh and pulled up a chair. A couple minutes later my parents came back in. "They are releasing you." My parents said as Max ran in the room and jumped on the bed. I heard Blake growl. "LUCY!" He yelled as he jumped on the bed.

His little arms wrapped me in a tight hug and he kissed my cheek. "Why did you hurt?" He questioned. " I don't know." I replied honestly. He mouthed oh and then looked at Blake.

"Whose he?" He whispered in my ear. "He is a friend." I whispered back. "A boyfriend?" I looked at Blake and he smiled. "Something like that." I replied. He turned to Blake. "I'm Max." He said. "Hi Max," he replied with his deep voice. "I'm her brother!" He stated proudly. "Nice to meet you." He said shaking his hand.

Max started to giggle as Blake started to tickle him. "Time to go!" My mother stated firmly. They handed me my clothes and we walked out.

Once we got back to the house Blake and I went upstairs to my room. My mom said that she would discuss my punishment later. "Keep the door open Lucy Willow Williams." I heard my mother yell. "Yes ma'am." I yelled back with a roll of my eyes.

Once we got to my room we sat down on my bed. "Why did you freak out when you found out I was not at school?" I questioned him. "You really don't know the answer to that?" He shot back.

I blushed furiously. He laughed. "Your cute when you blush." He stated. I giggled. "Do you like being an Alpha?" I asked. His eyes darkened.

"I like being Alpha, but I wish I didn't have to be one right now because that would mean I would have my parents." He replied. 

I nodded my head. My vision started to fade and I started to sway. The last thing I saw was Blake coming towards me before my vision faded.

****
Vision

When I woke up I saw that I was not in my bed anymore. I was in the forest. "Hello." Came a voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw a lady in her twenties. "Hi?" I said unsurely. "I bet you're wandering who I am, well I am the moon goddess." My jaw dropped.

The moon goddess was the one person who controlled the weres and who their mates were. She laughed at my reaction. She had one blue eye and one gold.

She had long curly blonde hair and a curvy build. She was wearing a blue summer dress. "Why am I here? Am I dead?" I asked with wide eyes. She laughed again. "No you are not dead. You are simply sleeping because you have come of  age and I needed to speak with you." She replied simply.

"Ok." I said. "You are my daughter. Let me explain before you ask any questions. About twenty years ago, I had wanted a child after about seven centuries. So I used your people to give me one, which is you. You are different than other werewolves. You will be very important later. I have watched you grow and it killed me to not be apart of your younger years, but it was not your time to find out about me." She explained. I tried to wrap my brain around all this information.

"So, you're my real mom?" "Yes, I have been around a long time and your father and I were the original werewolves so when we died, I had became the moon goddess and him the moon God, but he did not fair well and ended up digging his own grave." She answered with sadness in her voice.

"How am I here?" I asked. "My magic, but I am afraid it is time for you to go back to your body now. I can't keep you here forever. I love you my child." Was the the last thing she said before I felt a fuzzy feeling and darkness again consumed me.

***
------------------------------------------------------

Hey I know that this is not the best chapter. Please comment rate and follow. I will start to post longer and hopefully better content. Thank you to all who have read my book or books. It means a lot. keep on being y'alls awesome selfs

Bye lovelies