Chapter 9 (EDITED)

"That must have been horrifying!" Josie was telling me as we pulled into the parking lot of the mall. I nodded my head. I had just got through telling her about what had happened earlier.

"Finally." She grained as she got out of the mustang and headed towards the entrance, excitement splattered on her face. I laughed and walked up to her. "Where to first?" She questioned. "Hot Topic?" I asked. Her eyes lit up "That is the best store ever." She exclaimed and we walked towards it beginning our journey.

A couple of hours later, we walked out of the store. Our arms were no longer visible from the amount of clothes we had got, for me and max and her. We had gone to American Eagle,  Forever 21, Hot Topic, Build-A-Bear workshop, Journey, Maurice's, and the vans store. 

"Thank you for going with me." Josie said softly. "You're welcome." I replied with a smile. "After our parents died I have not had anyone to go with. The girls in this pack are snobs and only want to be friends to get to my brother. You are different though." I gave her a smile smile and placed the bags in the trunk of the car. "Let's g-" I was cut off by the sound of my new iPhone 6s.

Josie had entered all the contacts I would need and told everyone about it so they could call if needed. I picked up the phone, "Hello?" I said. "Lucy, oh thank god you are alright!" I instantly new the voice to be Blake's. "Yea, I'm fine, why would I not be?" I asked.

"It's dark you need to come home." Was all he said. "We just got in the car." I replied. "Good." He grumbled and hung up.

"What was that all about?" Josie questioned. "Does my brother have his panties in a twist cause' it is dark?"

"Yea." I replied, Josie rolled her eyes and turned on the radio. I turned on the car and sped out the parking lot, back towards the pack house.

Once we got back, We opened the doorstep the house to find Blake in the living room playing with Max.

Max saw me and ran up and gave me a big hug. "Lucy. Did you know that Blake likes to play trains too? He is so fun to hang out with. We are best friends!" He exclaimed proudly. I looked over to Blake and saw that he had a blush on his face.  "That is awesome Max. Go upstairs and get ready for a bath." He pouted  but did as he was told.

When Max was out of sight Blake wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck. "So which is your favorite Thomas or Percy? I personally prefer Thomas." I told him. I had to stifle a laugh when I heard Blake growl. "This Thomas person does not get to have you." He said possessively.

I lost it. I double over a laughing as well as Josie. " I will let you handle this." She said grabbing her bags and walked to her room, her laughter following behind.

"Babe," I said calmly as I pressed my hand against his confused and angered face, "Thomas is the train that Max plays with. So is Percy..." I explained giving him a minute to let that sink in. His mouth formed the shape of an O and I kissed gently.

When I pulled away I was breathless. "I will never get used to that." I said honestly. He smiled. "Good because you are mine." He said. "All yours." I said turning to go upstairs. "Where are you going?" Blake questioned.

"I have to give Max a bath and then I will come to bed." He nodded grabbing the bags, following me upstairs. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked to our room.

Once I was down with giving Max a bath, I put him in bed and kissed him goodnight. "Lucy." I turned around with one foot out the door. "Yea?" I questioned. "Do you think mommy and daddy wanted to leave with the moon goddess?" He replied. "I don't know. I think they would have liked to stay down here with you for a little while longer, with both of us. The moon goddess probably needed them." I replied with a small smile.

These questions killed me to answer, I knew he missed them. "I need them too." He replied. "I know. Don't worry about that they are probably secret agents or spies or something like that." I said earning an excited smile from Max. "Get some sleep." I said shutting the door.

Once I got back to our room, I looked around and didn't see Blake. He is probably downstairs. I grabbed some new clothes from one of the bags. It was a red tank top with black night shorts. I slipped into them  and brushed my hair and put it into a French Braid.

I turned around to walk towards the bed when I ran into something rock solid. I looked up to see Blake and his smiling face. I looked him up and down and saw that he was wearing nothing but a towel showing off his sculpted abs and rippling muscles. His hair was disheveled, wet, and downright sexy. Ember was drooling. "Done checking me out baby?" He questioned. "Just a couple more minutes." I replied with a smile.

I reached out a poked his abs making him shudder. "You are going to be the death of me." He said giving me a kiss and dropping the towel. I screamed and put my hands over my eyes. I heard him chuckle deeply. "You can look now." He said and I slowly turned around to see him in shorts and no shirt. Thank god. My wolf said. What? I questioned. He did not put his shirt on.  I laughed at her and walked over to Blake who was already in bed.

"Why do you have to tease me so?" he asked as I crawled under the cloud like blankets. "Because its my job," I said with a wink

"I love you, my little wolf." He said kissing me on my head. "I love you too Alpha." I replied putting my head on his chest and falling asleep to the rhythm of my mates heartbeat.

____________________________________

Hey loves

Here is another chapter today.
You are welcome *bows*. Just kidding.

Hope y'all liked this chapter. Please comment, vote, and follow.

Peace out my lovelies.

-scarletbride30