Author's Note

Asalamualaikum everyone!

I wanted to start out by saying Ramadan Kareem to all my beautiful brothers and sisters out there! I hope you all have a blessed and soul lifting month. Please don't waste time and refrain from watching bad stuff, listening to bad stuff, doing bad stuff, etc. This month is a month of forgiveness and recharging of your faith, so dont waste ANY time. Do anything or help anyone in this blessed month. The rewards of each good deed increase to 70xx the normal amount, take advantage of that. Never miss your five prayers, try your hardest to attend taraweeh prayers, gather around with close family and friends and read uplifting hadiths together, help out with chores around the house esp in preparing the food for suhoor and iftar. Also refrain from speaking too much as this results in bad mouthing and backbiting etc. So keep a pure heart. Also, I have attached how you can finish the Quran how ever many times you want based on a simple routine. It is truly easy subhanAllah.

I unfortunately can't fast the first couple because of you know what haha but I am planning on doing other things that will go towards my missed fasts, especially in the form of chores and zikhr.

I also know you are all probably frustrated that I haven't updated. I am really mad at myself too. This next chapter is slightly challenging to write so im taking some time. In sha Allah if I get time I will update soon. All of your comments and love don't go un noticed! Thank you so much for all the kindness and love and the fact that our family is growing on here! I am planning on dedicating the next chapter to someone who I see actively commenting in the previous chapter or who has been my motivation for this coming chapter. So I appreciate everyone of you all.

Stay blessed and I will see you all soon In sha Allah.

Asalamualaikum.