Chapter 20: Tests

Life is a test.  Allah does not Burden any soul with more than he can bear. He gives the hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. And Allah will test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient.

I know that life has a lot of different ups and downs and everyone goes through different situations, both good and bad. Its good to look at both of these aspects of your life as tests. If a good thing happens, say alhamdulillah  and count your blessings. If some thing bad happens, you should still pray and ask God to help you though it. Please don't be sad. Just remember that some people might have it worst then you, regardless of how worse you think your situation may be. Every time I think of all the negatives in my life and what I lack as a human being, I think of twice as many positives and thank God for every single one.

Go look at your self in the mirror. You have beautiful eyes to see with, a nose to breath with, lungs that help you breath, a heart that continuously pumps night and day to keep you alive, a brain that takes information in with less then a second and helps you respond. You have hands to use for daily things and feet to walk on. You have a roof over your head and money to keep your needs met. You have parents and family that love you. You have a personality that keeps you unique. So any circumstance you go through is one little part of your life (regardless of how large it may seem to be).

I recently lost my uncle (Inalillahi wainailaihi rojiun) and my family and I have been devastated so I know how being hollow feels like. But, it depends on you to decide how you want to respond. I could have cried all day and night but I didn't. I prayed for him and knew God had taken him to a better place. I have linked two  videos that have helped me and it has been a huge part in keeping me from feeling sad  at any time in my life because the words are incredibly moving. I urge you to please please watch these two videos regardless of what you are going through. I promise they will help you become a better version of your self. You should also subscribe to iLovUAllah on youtube, their videos are amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pyZkY93B2A 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLP_oqOCHj4

On a positive note, I'm done with school Alhamdullilah. So I'm hoping to make more updates (maybe once a week?). We are at 9+ K!!! That is incredible. I would have never have believed I would get this much love. Everyone of you guys are incredible. I am so sorry for having such a huge author's note but it has been so long, I miss wattpad.

Enjoy the chapter! Keep smiling because you're amazing. Let's make it to 10k!

___________

"Pencils down!"

I scribble the last of my answers onto the scantron, my hands frantic to succeed.

A huge sigh of relieve materializes when I'm finished. I grab my stuff and  elevate from the chair, my eyes greedily skimming through the answer sheet for the millionth time. When confidence pats me on the back, I follow the mob of students to my locker.

All with a giddy smile.

My heart skips with glee as I stroll towards my car, exhilarated with excitement about my last final and about mama's news. I'm almost hovering over the cement.

"Some one aced that exam."

Adam leans against a pure charcoal vehicle, its paint gleaming.

A Ferrari.

I'm almost gaping.

I peer my mouth watered eyes for the car to Adam. His buzz cut slightly astonishes me. But the lack of hair still does justice for him.