Chapter 21: Toxic's talk

A/N- I came across this list of ways that people can gain infinite hasanat. These are all on my bucket list and I hope I achieve them all In shaa Allah.

1. Donate and/or actively participate in building of a Mosque.

2. Building or donating to build an Orphanage.

3. Raising, full or part sponsoring an orphan. ( Orphan Sponsorship )

4. Teach someone to recite Quran, and every time they recite quran, you will get hasanat, even after your death. And if your student teaches quran to another person, and everytime this other person read Qur'an, you still will get hasanat from his recitation, even after you have long died until the end of this world.

5. Give copies of the Holy Quran and each time they read from it, you will receive Hasanat.

6. Donating to build a school. When the students use the knowledge they receive from the school, you get hasanat, even after you have died.

7. Give away Islamic reading materials.

8. Teach someone to recite Dua and/or Dhikr ( Remembrance of Allah ) and each time it is recited, you will gain Hasanat.

9. Share via online or give Dua or Quran CDs and every time it is recited you will gain Hasanat.

10. Donate wheel chair to Hospital and when sick persons use it you will gain Hasanat.

11. Building or donating to build a Dispensary, Hospital

12. Help a child to continue his or her Education.

13. Donate to dig and build water wells or construct water tanks and when people use this well or tank you will receive Hasanat. ( Help build water wells or construct water tanks )

14. Plant trees or donate for this cause, each time people or animals sits under the shade or eats from these trees, we will gain hasanat, even after you have died.

15. Place a water cooler in a public place. Each time people drink water from it, you will gain hasanat.

I think these are all practical and possible for anyone to do and they will make you feel like a better person. I also think that giving (be it using your money or knowledge) is a form of happiness which I hope to achieve by doing all or most of the things on the list. Also check out the 2 ish minute video from the last A/N, it will seriously make you think.

We are at 10K! That is beyond amazing. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for showing so much love and support. It is crazy! Thank you for all of the nice and encouraging comments and to those who vote and take time out of their day to read my work. Thank you thank you thank you! I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm not sure about it still because it might be controversial for some people but I hope you like it. As always, ignore any mistakes. Vote, comment, and share!

________

I awake to limbs cramped against a hard chair and eyes wrestling with the light smeared throughout the room. I stare at the plain white wall for an age before moving towards the bathroom.

I rinse my flushed face, brush my teeth, and tighten my wrinkled hijab.

The hospital hallways are pin drop quiet. I walk a safe distance away from Adam, who is leaned against a door, attentively listening to his phone.

"Aamirah."

I deaden my tracks and scrunch my eyes, before turning my heels.

I stare at a relatively new creature, one whom sprouts suspicion within every crevice of me.  I shake my previous perception of him. He is different.