Chapter 28: Abscond

We are at 18+ K Ah! What?!?! This is incredible. Welcome to all of the new readers and lots of love to everyone continuously showing so much support.

I hope of my Muslim readers had an amazing Eid and an amazing past month to Muslim and non Muslims alike! I also pray that all of our fasts and prayers were accepted by Allah during the month of Ramadan, especially the night of Laylat Ul Qadr (the night of power, mostly considered to be present on the odd days during the last ten days of Ramadan, by which if an individual had prayed, asked for forgiveness, worshipped, donated, did any good deeds, read the Quran etc for the entire night and had it accepted, it would have been better than worshipping for 1000 months!). Subhan'Allah.

اَللَّهُمَّ اِنَّكَ عَفُوٌّ ، تُحِبُّ الْعَفْوَ فَاعْفُ عَنِّي 

Allahumma innaka 'affuwwun tuhibbul 'afwa fa'fu 'anni' '       <---- Dua for day of Laylat Ul Qadr. 

O Allah You are The One Who forgives greatly, and loves to forgive, so forgive me. [at Tirmidhi]

PLEASE let me know if there are any mistakes. JazakhAllah khair.

My sister has told me about the Duas below so please try to add them to your lifestyle In sha Allah. PLEASE Let me know if there are any mistakes JazakhAllah khair.

Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (RadhiAllahu 'anha) reported, the Mother of the Believers: The Prophet (pbuh) came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He (phuh) came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there.

The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Are you still in the same position as I left you.'' I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet (pbuh) said,

"I recited four words three times after I had left you. If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are:

Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, 'adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi, wa zinatah 'arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi

[Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the weight of His Throne and equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise)].''

Feel free to watch the beautiful reminder above.

Please continue to vote, comment, and share! <3

----

Some movements through the glass window force me to subconsciously grab the doorknob. I feel my pulse quickening as I realize his eyes are opening.  My calm at the moment is heavily dependant on rhyming my breathing pattern to normalcy. 

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Aasif asks beside me and I simply nod, gulping at the sight of Adam lying vulnerably on the hospital bed.

I walk slowly into the quiet room. By now, I am able to get a closer look at his bandaged arm. I feel temporarily content at the sight of him resting peacefully, but the memory of him sprawled on the cold pavement absolutely bloodied and broken quickly surfaces bile up my throat. This partially relaxed state of mine's is novel compared to the two hour stay in the waiting room, all of which was spent scared about the outcome. I had quickly called mama and Aasif once I had realized that I didn't want my anxiety to become my only companion at the time.

And here we were, both standing in front of the after math of a successful surgery. The doctors had continuously spoken about the high volume of precision at which the bullet had been fired and had it been hit anywhere further, Adam wouldn't have been so lucky. The concept left me to think that maybe the suspect had not planned on killing Adam.