Chapter 25: Resemblance

The video above was a real eye opener this morning. Watch it In shaa Allah. You can read the article here too around the same topic: http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/signs-of-the-last-day/76-ten-major-signs-of-the-last-day-has-one-just-occurred.html 

Ahh, Ramadan is coming up. I am so incredibly excited! My favourite time of the year! 

Please Continue voting, commenting, and sharing. Lots of love <3 

--

"Aamirah," he calls louder than a whisper, the tone shaking me from my stance.

'What are you doing here?" Adam asks almost with a tinge of anger in his voice.

"Cici asked me to flower her plants and feed the fish because you wouldn't pick up your phone" I blabber quickly, the nervousness simmering down.

"No, I mean in my room?" he emphasizes and the intensity of his frustration is beyond evident.

"I heard a loud noise so I came up to st-," I try to answer in a straightforward manner.

"Did you touch the device that made that noise?" he asks quickly, interrupting my explanation. He face slightly reddens when I nod and he walks past me towards his desk, trying to examine the little black box that I had held earlier.

"Why does it matt-" I say under my breath.

"You have no right to enter my room and touch my stuff, you get that right?" he is full out yelling at me as if I am a child who got in trouble for doing something they were not supposed to do. It is even more distracting with the level of damage that is painted on his face. The fight that he had supposedly been in must have been gruesome with the level of injuries showing.

"So what was I supposed to do, walk away? It is night time Adam, it might have woken up the neighbours!" I yell back with equal if not more force then him.

"Does it look like I care about the neighbours?" he scoffs, his eyes still focused on the box.

"Why is that thing so important anyway?" I inquire, watching his eyebrow furrow as he plays with some control panels towards the side.

"Don't worry about it." He mutters. I can tell he is still angry and I know that his reaction is unfair considering I did no wrong here. His response also rips my skin. My level of suspicion is through the roof but I shrug it off for now.

"So did you go to jail?" I question after some time, wincing when I hear it being asked out loud.

"Yeah, I got to wear those cool orange jumpsuits and gave myself a tattoo while I was in there," he answers and I can tell he is being sarcastic from the way he is smiling.

"A very intelligent decision I must say," I reply with the same level of sarcasm and he looks back up at me with his eyebrow raised.

"Yeah?"

"Definitely," I nod in seriousness and he laughs wholeheartedly.

"So what happened?" I ask with my hands crossed over my chest as he just walks past me into his closet.

"I was interrogated for a couple hours and once the idiots realized they had no proof, they let me loose," he speaks almost in a muffled volume as he is probably in the furthest realm in his vast closet. Who would have thought men had this must junk too?

"For what though?" I ask quickly, knowing this is the only time that I will get my questions answered.

"You better head home, it must be past your bedtime," he chuckles as he walks towards his window and closes the curtain, clearly ignoring me. The sky has darkened even more and so has my patience.