Chapter 19: Glimpse

A/N- They forget the punishment for those that make fun of others. 

Verily those people that make fun of people - for them a gate of Jannah will be opened. It will be said to them: Come (and enter). That person will come with all their anguish and depression - but when he gets close, the gate will be closed in his face. Then another gate (to Jannah) will be opened and it will be said: Come (and enter). So that person comes with all his anguish and depression. But when he gets close, the gate will be closed in his face. This will keep happening to him until it gets to the point where it will be said: Come (and enter), and he will not come from the despair of ever entering paradise." - Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

-

Don't ridicule people to please yourself. Empower people rather than degrading them. People go through different emotions and mental stability might be null. Think before you speak, regardless of how meaningless your mockery sounds in your head.

This little saying is good for anyone because it is very common for people to think its okay to belittle someone, especially if the other individual does not look or act a certain way, but I strongly believe it is not. Everyone in this world was born for the sole purpose of pleasing God, not anyone else, so if you think making fun of someone else makes you better, think again. Be kind to each and every person you meet because kindness and love are aspects that we are lacking in the world right now. So spread what other's can't.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, it took me a while to think of how I wanted it to go but i'm still not sure about it. I also don't have anytime to update because of school but tried really hard to do so for anyone that was waiting. Last chapter was amazing in the sense that I got so many comments. I read each and everyone and am so happy that you guys are enjoying it, that means everything to me. Thank you so much for the love. Please please continue to leave comments, don't be a silent reader, share your thoughts. I loved each and everyone of them. Leave a funny joke, anything! haha. Have a wonderful and blessed day or night, keeping smiling.

Please share, comment, and vote!

-----

I stand there clumsily gripping onto the window's door handle, trying to digest the situation. My mouth is hung open, but only vaguely. 

Adam is in my balcony.  It's all very curious. 

I spring back to move my flimsy hands. Before I succeed at completely shutting the window, Adam effortlessly holds it open with a stern expression, his bittersweet cologne following my nasal passage. I shudder and force my self back, wrestling with my numbing body. 

"Adam what are you do-" my throat screams for water. 

"Shh," he whispers, shutting the door behind him

I gulp in haste while my heart stutters in disbelieve. I suddenly feel really cold. 

I walk backwards while examining his oblivion to my fear. 

He diverts his attention between the curtains, his jaw clenching painfully while his eyes are purely alert. I stop my movement to understand, just before a loud noise scatters me. 

It sounds like a firecracker, only much louder. 

"Get down," Adam roars, his tone cold and authoritative.

I plummet onto the hard wood floor, aware that the sound of my heart rocks my body. I breathe deep while scanning my dark room. The sparks continue, one after another until deadly silence overpowers. Baffled, I return my gaze towards Adam who has slid towards the window to peer into the balcony again.