Chapter 26: Deceived

A/N- 

Jumu'ah mubarak to all of the muslims out there and non muslims haha! One should try to read Surah Al Kahf in addition to other Quranic verses and Friday prayer on this blessed day. The Surah may be read during the night or the day of Jumu'ah. The night of Jumu'ah starts from sunset on Thursday while the day of Jumu'ah ends at sunset. So, the time for reading this surah extends from sunset on Thursday to sunset on Friday.

"Whoever reads Surah al Kahf on the night of Jummah, will have a light that will stretch between him and the Ancient House (Kabah)." (al-Jaami)

"Whoever reads Surah al Kahf on the day of Jummah will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the next." (al-Jaami)

It helps an individual expatiate from sins, gain blessings of Allah Almighty, and prepares one's self for the end of days.

The video above is yet again an impressive reminder, please take three minutes to watch it.

Thanks for the love. Continue voting, commenting, and sharing! <3

--

"Hey," I whisper while taking a seat along the hard surface of the tree. I stare ahead at the growing summer and find myself smiling at how incredibly beautiful it was out. The tree provided the right amount of shade from the blaring sun above. When I hear only silence, I begin picking at the grass.

I squint my eyes while I face Aasif, who is staring out into space, trying to study his facial features but get nothing. So, I continue looking at the cluster of students playing volleyball. The game starts to get interesting just when Aasif begins to speak up.

"He called dad a psycho..." he says nonchalantly.

"What..who?" I ask horrified, my eyes wide as I watched his face.

"The one you said I shouldn't have fought with- Haiden," he sneers, pulling his knees up to support his chin with.

"That's terrible," I mumble, resting my back firmly on the tree trunk and not believing the audacity of his friend.

"Yeah." He replies with no hint of emotion in his tone. I just nod my head and am finally able to wrap my head around his absurd behaviour.

We sit there in utter silence, welcoming the occasional cool wind swimming by. I wait for him to say anything but I don't feel like pushing him so I join in on the quiet. After some time, I watch up ahead and see Adam walking over towards Sebastian and another individual dressed in complete black that I don't recognize. They join in a huddle and I find my self moving more upright as if that would make it easier to hear what they are saying, which is silly considering how far they are from my position. I don't miss how Adam is continuously looking over his shoulder, which rockets the curiosity that I had dug away. I look over at Aasif and he is focusing on them as well.

"I wouldn't trust him if I were you," he utters after a good moment of time has flown by.

"Why?" I inquire; searching his face for any answers while my heart is beating in a fast pace.

"Just don't," he says sternly and dusts him self off before leaving me alone.

I watch Adam heading into the school and find my self-doing the same when I hear the bell ring. I get my things before heading into our second English exam. The room is dead quiet when the teacher is passing the test. I throw my self into the exam, relaxing when I realize that it isn't as hard as I expected it to be.

Around half way into the exam, the entire class gets interrupted by Adam's late coming. He doesn't seem too apologetic about it, which is oddly funny. He wishes me luck before turning to face his side. I find myself watching his back for a couple of seconds before continuing on to finish my test.