Chapter 30: War

A/N- 

The above reminder is incredible. It is terrifying that we all overlook the topic of death. But it's reality. It can happen at any time. We just need to pray that God takes us when we are ready and rich in good deeds Ameen. I know we all ignore people talking about this because we don't want to get depressed or saddened but its necessary to know it will come. Guaranteed. Regardless of how unready we are. It is always a misconception to many individuals that death will come at an older age and how they have loads of time to become a better Muslim. But please don't hold on to that if, PLEASE don't rely on time. DO good NOW. Be good NOW. In fact, the only thing that is going to be taken with us is our good deeds. Thats it. Not our wealth or family or significant other. We will all be alone with our acts. No one will be there to help us and it makes me cry just thinking about how much we all work towards this temporary life and how hard we work to please others when none of those efforts or people will be there with us. It is sad but the truth.

Please brothers and sisters, lets work towards the next life. Do good deeds and repent when you do any bad act. Its also sad how our mindset nowadays is fixed on the idea that Heaven was made for the 'perfect' Muslims. That is NOT true! It was made for any one who repents after they sin even when the act they had committed was unforgivable in their eyes, but God is the most merciful and he forgives. But once you have repented, you should try to not act in the same way again. And if unfortunately you do, you can continue to repent and God willing, your repentance will be accepted. In sha Allah. Do any good. Be kind, lessen your ego, help the unfortunate, pray five times, read the Quran, compliment nature and God's creations, follow the Prophet's (pbuh) lifestyle, help other's get closer to Islam. Anything.

I am sorry if I blabbered. I really hope this helps. These have been helping me more than I can explain.

I am always so surprised about the love and support! you are all so amazing! JazakAllah for everything and your time. I hope this chapter is decent enough for all of those anticipating, I try to work as hard as I can on each chapter I bring out.

---

The water swirling around my feet arouses remarkably warm and pleasant sensations. It's flowing around with the right pressure and personifies pure bliss. I watch the sun fall its way to sleep, the left over madness of pink and purple trailing its disappearance. I listen to the incredulously unique tunes exiting the birds as they flutter around.

Everything feels overwhelmingly right.

"I thought I'd find you here."

My peripheral vision catches him take the seat on my right. The slight chill I had accompanying my side is overtaken in an instant by his presence. I look over at his smiling face and replicate with my own grin. I can already feel my body warming up and my shaking fingers sobering. We watch the blue waves rolling over them selves in somber silence.

"I'm glad you came back, I've missed you so much," I whisper, careful not to break down like I always did when he visited.

"You needed me," he shrugs and my heart heats up.

"So how have you been doing?" he questions when the quiet struts its emphasis for too long. His eyebrows furrow as he asks this and I know its because he is worried.

"I am okay now that you're here," I answer honestly but focus on the wilting roses to my right because eye contact would resurrect that dull gnawing again.

"I'm doing fine Aamirah, you don't have to worry about me anymore," he answers with a genuine smile. He knew this was a touchy subject but the assurance was so much appreciated.

"I am glad."

We sit in the escapes of this magnificent haven all while enjoying in beyond measures, the company we both give each other. Even his mere existence here is sustenance to the boulders of ache. There is no need for excessive exchange of words. This right here is all I have wanted and his livelihood couldn't have pleased me anymore than it did at this moment.