"Why don't you try the dark one and let me see it again."

Feeling like Jingyu's wavering, Zhouzhou gladly wears the dark one again. He shows it confidently in front of Jingyu. He turns once slowly to let Jingyu observe every angle.

"So?" Zhouzhou stops asking when he sees Jingyu's standing right by his side. There's a sly grin on his handsome face. Zhouzhou knows it means no good for him.

Jingyu moves closer and grab Zhouzhou's waist. Pulling him closer and kisses him passionately. Zhouzhou who's caught off guard suddenly feels his knees start to melt by Jingyu's kiss. It's been a while since they kiss and his longing for that kiss is just so overwhelming and he can't think straight.

Jingyu holds Zhouzhou's body closer, lean against his body. He carries his weight and makes sure Zhouzhou doesn't fall. Slowly moving their bodies onto the couch near them. Jingyu's on top of Zhouzhou, lips still press against each other.

Zhouzhou pushes Jingyu's face to take a breath but immediately pushed back into more intimate kiss. Jingyu doesn't give any sign of stopping. His kiss gets hotter as time passes by. After he got the news about Zhouzhou being sick, that guy was the only one on his mind. Now seeing him in person and able to touch him, Jingyu just lost it.

He gets his hands inside Zhouzhou's dark shirt and start fondling that slim body. Zhouzhou can feel each and every touch of Jingyu's finger. So cold yet it gets his body hotter. It doesn't take long before he starts to moan. He once again tries to stop Jingyu because it's too intense for him.

"J-Jingyu..."

But once again Jingyu kisses Zhouzhou, makes it impossible for Zhouzhou to talk. Zhouzhou's lip is getting redder but Jingyu's still continuing attacking the inside of Zhouzhou's mouth. Zhouzhou himself couldn't resist the temptation to kiss back. He scratches Jingyu's back when he comes from Jingyu's kiss. Not wasting any chance, Jingyu's hand starts undressing Zhouzhou's pant. Just like he freely fondling Zhouzhou's chest, he freely stroke Zhouzhou junior.

Jingyu already knows every inch that makes Zhouzhou feels good so he attacks those spots over and over again. He plays with his hand skilfully. Zhouzhou moans harder whenever Jingyu presses harder. Not getting used to his own moans, Zhouzhou grab Jingyu's neck and pulls him into another kiss.

Jingyu's getting braver and he starts fondling Zhouzhou's lump butt. It's so soft and Jingyu's couldn't get enough. It startled Zhouzhou but he has no strength to resist anymore. He's too high with pleasure that he doesn't know what to think. Jingyu, with his fingers still wet from Zhouzhou's cum starts to find his way in.

"Wait.. Jing..." Zhouzhou gets scared of what Jingyu's trying to do. They had a deal before and now Jingyu is gonna break it.

This time Jingyu knows very well what he's gonna do. He never did it before but he did some research about this on his own. At first it's because of acting as Gu Hai. But lately it's because of Zhouzhou. He wants their first time to be wonderful and if he could, painless.

Jingyu keeps teasing and sending shiver to Zhouzhou's whole body. Zhouzhou doesn't care anymore. He's so drown in pleasure and being inside Jingyu's embrace after so long, he just tempted to do more. To make Zhouzhou's getting used to his fingers, Jingyu spends a lot of time playing with his boyfriend's ass. Zhouzhou moans countless times. After Zhouzhou comes a few times and almost lose every strength inside of him, with only his conscious left, Jingyu can't hold back anymore. He spread Zhouzhou's leg and tries to push his way inside.

Feeling it for the first time, Zhouzhou screams in pain. Though it's not as painful as he thought it would be. He clings onto Jingyu's body harder and tries to take some deep breath.

"Relax yourself, Zhouzhou baby."

Jingyu's just so happy to be connected with his love. He doesn't need anything else. He just wants to feel good together with Zhouzhou.

— — —

Zhouzhou couldn't move a muscle. He's carried onto his bed. Jingyu wipe Zhouzhou's body with a warm towel to clean up their mixed up sweats and cums. Zhouzhou's not talking and it makes Jingyu feels rather guilty. Not that he regrets what he did. He could die happy just thinking about it.

"Are you okay? Still mad?"

Zhouzhou doesn't respond. "Really. If you took care of yourself, you will have enough strength to push me away. It's your own fault."

Now Zhouzhou responds by hitting Jingyu's head. He couldn't hit hard enough because he's still in pain.

"Do you think I can't gather up enough strength if I really hate it?"

Jingyu is confused but not for long. "So you like it?" he asks cheerfully.

"It's fine. But don't you dare do it again."

"Why?" Jingyu sounds disappointed.

"I need to practice a lot. Do you think I could do it with a body like this?"

Jingyu hugs his adorable boyfriend. "Understood. In return, I'll take a really good care of you. I give you my word."

Zhouzhou reaches for his phone to inform he'll need to skip practice today. Jingyu helps him just like a good boyfriend he is.

After Zhouzhou turn off his phone, Jingyu give that guy another kiss on both of his cheeks. Zhouzhou just rolls his eyes and tries to keep some distance. He's no strength left after all of those activities. Right now he just wants to rest.

"Zhou..." Jingyu calls softly. Zhouzhou just stares and waiting for Jingyu's next sentence. "I think you won't be able to wear that shirt for the interview."

"You! Is that why you did all of these?"

"What? You still want to wear the dark one? Can you wear it and not reminded by today's event?" Jingyu teases Zhouzhou who starts to blush. He could still remember it vividly.

"Screw you!" Zhouzhou yells and cover himself with his blanket. Jingyu smiles as he just won an award.