Chapter 46

Tim POV: All I could do was smile when I saw Faith. Me making it through everything was like a sign from God telling me that everythin was going to be ok, and that Faith and I would be ok. I don't know how everything will work out, but I have a feeling it will. "Tim! You're ok!" Faith said a she ran over and hugged me. "I'm ok. And I'm so so sorry I put you through that. It was a mistake. I thought that I would be better off dead, but then I realized that I have so much to live for." "So does this mean you are going to stay, and you're gonna let me tell the girls everything?" She asked. "Yes." I said. She sat down on the side of the bed. "Good, because they are on their way here." She said. This made me smile, I can't wait to hug my girls again! "Faith" I said. "Yes?" "What are you going to do about Scott?" She took a deep breath. "I...I don't really know. I have a lot of feelings for him, but I know that I could never love him as much as I love you. He's a really great guy and all, but it's just now meant to be between him and I. He can't make me happy the way you do." She said. This made me smile even more. "But I will deal with all of that later. Right now I have to worry about how I'm going to explain everything to the girls, then again to your mom. And don't even get me started on how we are goin to tell our fans! The tabloids are going to have a field day with this!" She said. I grabbed her hand and gave it a little squeeze. "Shhh don't think about all that right now...Come here." I said as I moved over and motioned for her to lay down beside me. "I cant, I don't want to hurt you." She said. "I'll be fine honey." I said. She laid down and I wrapped my arms around her as tight as I could, which wasn't very tight because I was still kind of weak. Right now, silence was the best sound I had ever heard. Just holding Faith and hearing her breathe, it made me so happy.