Chapter 37

Faith POV: I couldn't believe I was kissing him again. I missed this so much! When I kissed Scott, it was nice, but it couldn't even begin to compare to when I kiss Tim. It felt like my heart literally skipped a beat when our lips met. After we kissed Tim put his forehead to mine. "I love you too baby." He said. Just then my phone started to buzz. I picked it up, it was a text from Scott. It said "Dropped the girls off, be home in a few. Love you." "Who was that?" Tim asked. "Tim, there's something I need to tell you." I said. "I don't like the sound of that." He said. "When I got the news about everything that happened, I got really depressed. I even attempted to over dose on my depression medicine. And I knew that at that point I wasn't stable enough to take care of the girls and everything all by myself. So Scott started staying over and helping me with them." I said but then I paused. "Oh... Well that's fine, he was just being a good friend. You had me worried there for a second. I thought you were going to tell me something like you guys were seeing eachother now." He said. "Well..." I started to say. "Faith, no. Please don't tell me you guys are dating!" He said. All I could do was shake my head yes. I knew that telling him this would break his heart, but I couldn't go on lying to him. It was onbvious that he was upset. I reached for his hand but he pulled it away. Then he stood up and walked over towards the wall.