Chapter 33

Tim POV: Faith was in complete shock, but I can't say I blame her. "Wha...what?" She said. I reached in to give her a hug but she backed away. "Am I dreaming right now? Because your dead. At least, you're suppose to be dead." She said. "I'm not dead Faith, I'm right here." I said. "But how?" "There's a lot to explain." I said. "I...I don't believe this! I have to be dreaming right now! This just isn't possible! How can someone come back from the dead?" She said as she glared at me. "Let me see your hand." I said. "What? No!" "Please Faith, just trust me." I said. She hesitated for a second, but then she handed me her hand. I lifted it and place it on my chest right above my heart so she could feel my heartbeat. She started to cry. "It really is you." She said as she leaned into me. "It is baby, it's me I promise." I said then I wrapped my arms around her tightly. "Can I come in and explain everything to you?" I said. "Of course!" She touched my cheek and stared into my eyes. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this is real right now!" She said. I kissed her hand that was on my cheek and then we walked to the couch and sat down. Seeing her again, and seeing that beautiful smile of her's again, it made me the happiest man alive.