Chapter 27

Faith POV: After the movie we got a quick bite to eat and then went back to the house. "Please excuse my terrible flirting and everything. It's been a long time since I've been on a date like this, and I was never real good at flirting." Scott said. "That's alright, you're doing fine." I said laughing. "I think there's some ice cream in the fridge, you want some?" He asked. "Sure." I said. He fixed us both a bowl and we sat down on the couch and ate and talked. After we finished I took the bowls to the kitchen and came back to the living room. "Well, I've had fun tonight." I said. "Me too, it's been great." He said and smiled. "You wanna know something?" "What?" I asked. "Tim used to tell me all the time how amazing of a person you are. And I just noded my head and agreed because I thought he was just saying things like that because you were his wife. But after tonight, I know exactlly why he said all of those nice things about you." He said. I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to Scott an wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my waist and we kissed. Things started to heat up and we slowly made our way to the guest bedroom because it was closer. He started to unzip my dreas but then I pulled away. "Faith, we don't have to do this." He said. I thought about it for a minute and then I went and sat down on the edge of the bed. He came over and sat beside me and I laid my head on his shoulder. "We don't have to go this far yet if it makes you uncomfortable." I lifted my head and looked at him. "I...I think I..." I started to say. "Huh?" He said. "I love you." I finally said. "I love you too." He said the we began to kiss again. I moved my hands to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt. Things escalated from there.