Chapter 22

Faith POV: "Have you ever thought about dating again? Or have you dated anyone since Sherry died?" I asked Scott. "That's a hard question...I've talked to a couple of girls over the past couple years, but nothing ever really stuck. I've yet to feel the same way about a woman that I felt about Sherry." He said. "Do you think you will ever love someone like that again?" I asked. "Maybe, I guess only time will tell." He said. "Yeah...I guess." "Faith, why are you asking me these questions?" He said. "I was laying in be last night and I remembered a conversation Tim and I had not too long before he left for that concert. We talked about what we would do if one of us out lived the other. He kept telling me that if something happened to him, he wanted me to find someone else that I could be with. Someone who truly loved me and the girls. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought about how hard it would be to fall in love again. I spent my whole life searching for Tim. Being with him made me feel whole, like nothing was missing. I just don't know if it is possible to find that kind of love twice." I said. I think he didn't exactly know what to say so we sat quietly for a few minutes before I changed the subject. We talked a little more, then after we finished eating we left and went back to the house.