Chapter 1

Tim POV: I looked at the clock hanging above the door of the sound booth. It was almost 12am. "Are we done here yet?" I said to my producer Byron. "What's the rush? You got somewhere to be?" He said. "I have plans for tonight." I said smiling. "What kind of plans?" He said. "The kind that is none of your business." I said. "Got a hot date with your wife tonight?" He asked. "Something like that." I said. Just then my phone started to ring, it was Faith. "Hey baby." I said. "Hey, how's everything going over there?" She said. "It's good, I think we should be almost done. You need me to pick you up anything on my way home?" I asked. "No, I don't think so. Just hurry home ok?" She said. "I'll be there as soon as I can. I love you." I said. "I love you too, see you soon." She said and then we hung up. How much longer is this gonna take Byron? I'd like to get home before it's too late." I said. "I think if you run through the whole song one more time then we should have everything we need and we can do the mixing and stuff next time." He said. "Alright, well let's get this done." I said then I went back into the sound booth.

Faith POV: It has been a little over a week since I've seen Tim. It feels so weird not having him here. Ever since we have been married, we haven't been apart for more than three days or so. But he has been very busy latley. He just wrapped up his tour yeasterday in California, and he got back in town this morning, but then he had to go work on some things at the studio for his new album. I've been trying to stay up and wait for him to get home, but it's getting really late. And the girls all have school in the morning. So if he isn't here soon I think I'm going to go to bed.

Please Remember Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें