Chapter 3

Tim POV: Faith's alarm clock on her phone started to go off. She goaned and reached for it to turn it off. Then she rolled over and looked at me. "Good morning beautiful" I said. "Mhm I'm sure I look real beautiful right now with my hair all over my head." She said laughing. "Hey, I happen to like your hair like that. I think you should wear it like that more often." I said. She smiled and kissed me. "Ok Romeo, I gotta get up and get dressed. The girls will be up any minute now." She said. "Come on, just lay here with me for a few more minutes." I said pulling her close. "I want to, but I can't. I have to start getting ready." She said. "Pretty please? Just five more minutes." I said. "Oh alright, but only five. I don't want the girls being late for school." She said then she laid her head on my chest. "So what are your plans for today?" She asked. "I have to go back to the studio some time today to get some mixing done for the album. What about you?" I said as I played with her hair. "Other than taking the girls to school, I'm free the rest of the day. Wanna go see a movie or something?" She said. "Yeah, let's do it!" I said. Then we heard one of the girls coming down the steps. "Ok, I really gotta get up now." She said. "Ok ok." I said then I kissed her forehead one more time and she got up.