Chapter 45

Faith POV: "Just wait in here and the doctor should be in shortly." The receptionist said. I took a seat in one of the empty chairs in the room. I texted Scott and told him to just wait in the waiting room with the girls when he got here. It took a few minutes, but the doctor finally came in. I stood up. "Are you Tim's doctor?" I asked. "Yes, I am." He said. "Is he ok? Is he alive? Does he have any brain damage?" I said, the doctor smiled. "One question at a time Mrs. McGraw." "I'm sorry, it's just...I gotta know of he is ok." "He is fine." He said. I sighed in relief. "He regained consciousness about 20 minutes ago. And so far, we can see no signs of brain damage. He is awake and alert as well. I have to say, he was a very, very lucky man. If you guys would have found him even a minute later, I honestly doubt that he would be alive now." He said. I was so happy I couldn't even speak! I hugged the doctor and I think he was a little startled by the hug at first. But eventually he hugged me back. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" I said. "Don't thank me, you are the one who saved his life." He said. "When can I see him?" "Whenever you want to. In fact, he has been asking for you." "Really? I figured he wouldn't want to see me." I said. "Well, if you would like, I can take you to see him now." "Yes please!" I said. We walked down the hall to Tim's room. When I opened the door the first thing I saw was Tim's smile, and at that point, I knew everything was going to be ok.