Chapter 48

Faith POV: I explained everything to the girls. They were anxious to see Tim, so I took them back to his room. When they saw him, they freaked out! Audrey got to him first so she got the first hug from him. "Hey baby girl! I missed you so much! I missed all of you!" Tim said. "We missed you too daddy!" Maggie said as she hugged him. Tim reached out his arms for Gracie and she hugged him too. "I love you girls!" Tim said. Tim POV: Seeing the girls again was the most amazing thing ever! I didn't think I would ever have the chance to hug them again. I wa so wrapped up in seein the girls that I barely noticed the doctor when he walked in. "Well Mr. McGraw, I would ask you how you're feeling, but judging by the smile on your face, I would say you're feeling pretty good right now." He said. "Absolutley! Never felt better!" I said. That was a bit of a lie. Mentally, I had never felt better because I was so happy. But Physically, I still felt like crap. "If you keep feeling great then I think we could have you out of here in 2, maybe 3 days." The doctor said. "3 days? Why so long?" I asked. "You may be feeling great right now because your adrenaline is rushing, but there is no telling how you may feel when everything calms down. So we would like to keep you here for observation." He said. "I'm sorry doc, but I can't stay here that long. I want to be home with my family." "Hmm...Well how about I make you a deal? If you stay here tonight, then I will discharge you in the morning, but you have to come back in a couple of days for a check up. Just to make sure you are ok." He said. I really didn't want to stay here any longer, but I guess it was my best option. "Ok, sounds like a deal." I said.