Chapter 28

Scott POV: It felt amazing to be with Faith. Just having someone there to hold and love. I haven't felt this way since... Well since Sherry. Faith was asleep now with her head on my chest. She looked so peaceful and content. I smiled and ran my fingers through her hair. I guess me messing with her hair made her wake up. She lifted her head and smiled at me. "That was amazing." I said. "Um...Thanks?" She said in a questionable tone. "No, I don't mean just that part, but this whole night. It's all been amazing." I said. "I agree. It's been fun." She said then she laid her head back down on my chest. "So what does this all mean?" She asked. "What does what mean?" "All of this, I mean are we like a thing now?" She said. "You mean are we dating?" "Yeah." "Well I think so, unless that's not what you want." I said. "No, it is what I want. I want to be dating." She said. "Then I guess we're a thing." I said laughing. "I guess so." She said with a smile. We laid there for a few minutes but then Faith's phone started to ring. I reached for it on the nightstand and handed it to her. "Hello?" She said. I heard a voice on the other end, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. "Yes, this is she." Faith said as she set up. "WHAT?? I'll be right over there!" She said. "Faith what's wrong?" I asked. "Gracie was just arrested!" She said.