Chapter 25

Scott POV: (The next day) I couldn't believe what was happening. Sure, Faith is an amazing woman, but she was Tim's wife so I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing by going out on a date with her. But on the other hand, she is a great person and I like being around her. Tim used to talk so highly of her all the time, and I just figured he was doing that because she was his wife. But now that I've actually gotten to know her, I see that every good thing Tim ever said about her was completely true. Maybe she could be the one. Faith POV: I took a quick shower and started to get ready for mine and Scotts date tonight. I guess you could call it a date. I put on a sundress then fixed my hair and put on some makeup. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed the picture of Tim and I that I had sitting on my nightstand. I walked over and picked it up. Immediately I started to have second thoughts about all of this. I sat down on the bed and just stared at the picture. I love Tim with all of my heart, and I always will. But I know I can't sit around and wait forever. He is gone, and there is nothing I can do to bring him back. I brought the picture up to my lips and kissed it. "I will always love you honey." I whispered to myself. I put the picture back down, and went back to getting ready. It's time for me to move one, it's what's best for me right now. At least, I think it is.