Blast from the past

Start from the beginning

"Yes, and were demigods, half human half god,that's how we've always been so good at training, Greek and we can hear and see things better. Were not aging 'cause I've joined Apollo's hunt and Beth's part of Artemis's." Percy explained.

"What about Izzy?" Josh asked, worried about our relationship. We had dated for a bit before I broke it up but were still realy good friends.

Everyone's heads turned to me. Oh joy. I sighed before letting the first thing I thought of come out my mouth. "I'm not human at all"
Everyone gasped and took a few steps back.
"Geesh chill, I've not been human for tha last three an' a half years!" I said.

"Well then, care to share what you are?" A witch called Harriot asked sarcastically. She was one of the newest students she joined about a year ago and is the most stuck up woman you will ever find. She was from england and constantly complained bout our accents.

"Well you know that prophecy you all had to look at?" I asked, getting a few mumbles of ya and no.
"Well I'm tha  one it talks about. I'm the thirteenth Olympian."

Flashback end

After that I also took off our disguises and told them the whole Cullen story, we told them how we realy were introduced to this world and now we don't have to progeny to be people we aren't.
Yea, good memories.

"Ya back from Bella lala land now?" Sophie asked rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, i'ma get y'all swimmin' stuff" I replied.