That moment of realization

Charlotte raced over to the small, black box containing her mate and began pounding at the door in a hopeless attempt to free him.

"Why didn't any of you release him earlier?" She hissed.

"Well none of us realy felt like dying to be honest and we only just got the keys." Percy said, checking each point of on his fingers.

"You. Have. A. Key? Don't you think I might have wanted to know that?" Charlotte spat. "Where is it?"

"Here" I said, tossing the key to her.

She quickly scrambled to unlock the door and be reunited with her mate. I wished I could be with my own, I was feeling the mating bonds affects already and it was trying to drag me towards Jasper. It was horrible, having to ignore it when all my instincts were saying was to follow it. It was always there, it would become less noticeable but never go entirely.
I heard the lock click as Charlotte threw the door open and rushed to her mate.

I walked into the doorway and watched as Charlotte rushed to her mate who was pacing around ignoring his horrendous condition. He was so week yet he was using all his energy trying to help his mate.
She tackled his to the floor and a second later he realised who it was. He instantly began checking her for injuries and asking her hundreds of questions. He was so sweet.
I moved to stand just inside the doorway.
Wrong move.
A second later I found myself being pinned up against the wall by a snarling Peter.
His eyes were bottomless pits of darkness, only showing possessiveness, anger and hunger.
He looked like a savage animal, totally animalistic and wild. I could tell that he was definitely the type of vampire Edward wanted me to think he was.
I could tell Peter was on the opposite end of the food chain to Edward.

"Peter! Let 'er go!" Charlotte yelled in her thick accent.

I saw Percy and Annabeth arrive with the rest of the humans and a few witches, elves and a vampire. They all looked shocked by the scene before them.

"No. She hurt ya" he growled, ignoring the audience.

"No Peter! She saved me hun' without her, I'd be deader than I already am!"

"Without 'er, we would've been there to stop tha fight before it started!" He replied, tightening his grip on my neck. I was starting to gasp for air now. He was choking me.

"Let go!" I gasped out, I seriously hated having to act human right now. Even if I wasn't, with Peter in this state getting him off me would still be a challenge.
I began getting a major headache and instantly realised that Izzy was trying to come out.
After a moment of hesitation, I shrugged and allowed her to. What have I to lose?
The last thing I saw before being pushed to the back of my mind was Percy and Annabeth rushing everyone outside.

Peter's POV (ha didn't see that coming did you)

Two days, two whole days I've been separated from my mate. My mating instincts are going into fuckin' overdrive and all my attempts to escape have failed.
Stupid Bella, if she hadn't scared my darlin' mate, we would have been able to prevent all this!
I've been pacing around so much I wouldn't be surprised if I wore a trail in the floor.
I was so deep in my thoughts, I was totally unaware of there being anyone else here, until they smashed into me.
I was about to attack the beast who just did this to me. Only two people can get away with this, and I darn right know it ain't either of them.
I sharply inhaled and I was bombarded with the scent of cinnamon, hay and dessert air. Char!

"Char! Sweet pea! Your here! Tell me your OK darlin' " I exclaimed, running my hands over her checking for injuries while kissing any part of her I could.

Before she could reply, I heard movement by the door. My head snapped in that direction and I saw none other than the bitch who caused all of this. Before she knew what was happening I had her pinned up against the wall. I was going to kill her for what she did to my mate.

"Peter! Let 'er go!" Charlotte yelled from behind me.

I heard a few students arrive and freze at the door. Her two friends were probably there as well but I didn't care. They were all probably shocked by the scene before them.

"No. She hurt ya" I growled, ignoring the audience behind me.

"No Peter! She saved me hun' without her, I'd be deader than I already am!" My mate said, tryingmto find a bit of humor. It worked as I felt a small bubble of laughter rise up inside me. I quickly but it though as I came back to reality.

"Without 'er, we would've been there to stop tha fight before it started!" I replied, tightening my grip on the pests neck. She was starting to gasp for air now. I was choking her and I was glad.

"Let go!" She gasped out.

Yeah like that was going to happen. She seemed to be having an internal debate and after a moments hesitation, give in. I heard the audience of whoever it was quickly leave.
I looked Bella in the eyes and gasped as they turned from her usual brown colour, do a deep black one. I had only ever seen anything like this once before, in the Major.
In mg shock and confusion, I pulled my hand away from her neck, sending her plummeting to the ground.
My mate was my my side in an instant, shock evident on her face also.

"Who the hell are ya Bella" I growled.

"Guess again" she rasped out. Something was off with her voice.

"Bella stop playin' around! What'cha doin'?" My mate exclaimed.

"Ma names Izzy, not Bella" she replied

"No, we known ya using Izzy as a cover name Bella! What the hell is goin' on!" I roared, pinning her against the wall in shock.

Izzy's POV

"Nope, I let Bella use my name to cover her, an' try not to kill me, Major won't be lettin' ya live much longer if ya do" I replied, how dumb were these people?

"First, how do you know the Major? Second, he doesn't give a shit who we kill, why would he care if we killed you"

"Well, let's see. Why wouldn't he be best pleased if ya killed tha goddess of war? Hmmm..." I trailed of, pretending to think.

"Shit" Charlotte mumbled. Yes, that moment of realization.

"Your his mate!" Peter exclaimed.

"And bingo was his name-o !" I exclaimed sarcastically.
They probably thought I was going to kill them, well today's there lucky day.
"And I'm not going to kill you, but the way" I added.

"Great, but I realy need to hunt now so see ya later hun" Peter said before he and Charlotte flashed away.

I decided I would need to find a memory wiping spell, make Jason and Conner forget about this place and the supernatural world.
I still had three days, how hard could it be?