Blast from the past

🌑That all happened three years ago.
I am now biologically 21 but only look about 18-19
🌑Two years ago Annabeth joined the hunt, becoming immortal and Percy joined Apollos hunt. Both Artemis and Apollo made it so they didn't have to avoid the opposite sex luckily.
🌑One year ago everyone noticed we weren't aging.
🌑Six months ago everyone discovered our secret.
🌑Five months ago everyone told us they didn't care we had lied and accepted us again.
🌑Three months ago our friends from camp visited for a month.
🌑Two months ago everything went back to normal.
🌑Today, I can tell everything is going to change.

"Bella! Bella! C'mon! Were goin' to be late and we still need to pick our outfits!" Maia screamed.

"Yea! Hurry up otherwise goddess or not, I'm gonna kick your ass" Rebecca yelled.

"I'm comin'! I'm comin'! Geesh" I exclaimed.

The three of us raced into the dorms where everyone, including Charlotte was waiting. You see, after we saved Peter and char and had the after party, it became an annual tradition. So now, every year on that date we have some from of celebration. This year were all going swimming in a giant lake they made me conjure up.

When they found out we weren't human it was funny though.
Flashback

"OK you three seriously! You haven't aged at all in tha whole two an' a half years you've been here! What tha hell is going' on! Sophie screamed after chasing us around the school for the last hour. We were now in the middle of the courtyard and had drawn a huge crowd of probably the whole school give or take a few.

Percy, Annabeth and I shared a quick look and nodded, we had to tell them.
"we haven't aged because were not human" I claimed causing a few to gasp while others snorted.

"Yeah right" someone called out.

I rolled my eyes before Annabeth continued.
"How much do ya know bout Greek mythology?"

"A lot, we've been made to take it every since... Every since you arrived" Sophie said, trying to put the puzzle pieces together.