Getting to know

"ARHHHGG HELP! GET OFF ME" I was jolted awake to the sound of Alice screaming.

Edward zoomed out the room and I could hear the rest of the Cullen's in Alice and Jasper's room. I leapt up, grabbing my sword as I rushed into the next room.
As I neared the room Jasper's emotions hit me full force. Wow. He was feeling so much anger. So much fury, and protectiveness. These emotions weren't Jasper's, no. The major was currently in control and I was the only one who could get Jasper back.

I entered the room where Jasper and Alice were staying and froze. A cloaked figure was holding Alice by her neck up against the wall, Jasper was growling so loud I knew that everyone on camp could probably her it.

Emmet and Carlisle had there mates behind them and were in protective crouches. They were all in submissive stands as well, showing they were no threat to the major or his mate.
Alice was struggling to get free and I could see large cracks forming on her neck.
I was instantly alert and turned protector (my sword) into its sword form.

"Where's Bella?" The cloaked figure hissed, gripping Alice's neck tighter.

As he said that Edward pulled me behind him. I allowed him to, it was his natural instinct.
I thought I recognized the voice but I couldn't place it next to a name.

"Let. My. Mate. Go" Jasper roared.

"NO! If you have harmed a single cell on her body, you will be where you belong. You won't escape death a second time" the figure said with hatred in his voice. I though about what he said and suddenly figured out who he was.

I gasped quietly getting a few of the Cullen's attention before I spoke, "Aww Hades! I didn't know you cared!"

His head shot in my direction as he threw Alice to the floor, earning his a vicious growl from Jasper.
Hades rushed over and pulled me away from Edward. I turned my sword back into a nail file as I knew I wouldn't be needing it.

"Bella! What are you doing with them? Have they hurt you?" He rushed out quickly.

I rolled my eyes in irritation "geez I'm fine! Just because there not in the underworld doesn't make them evil! As for what I'm doing with them, Edward is my mate, and these are the Cullen's, you know the ones I said if you touched I would make your life living hell" I said with narrowed eyes.

I saw him gulp as he realised his mistake. He backed away a few steps and Edward pulled me back to his side.

"Now I think you owe some people a very big apology" I said sternly.

I turned to the Cullen's who were trying to sooth a traumatized Alice.

"I'm sorry" Hades grumbled.

The major growled warningly as Hades looked at Alice.

"What is his issue!" Hades exclaimed. Pointing at Jasper.

"That's the major, god of war. now why are you here in the first place? And don't say to see me because I know its not for that" I said spinning around to look at hades.

"I came to see Mr D, so goodbye" he said before zooming out the door.

I walked over to Alice to see how bad her injuries were. They were bad, very bad. I was starting to panic when to my delight Percy and Annabeth ran in.

"Whats going on!? Why did Hades just run out of here like a hell bat?" Annabeth gushed.

"Its a long story but he, he hurt Alice. Percy please help her" I begged as my eyes watered up.

Percy and Annabeth rushed over to Alice but the major was incredibly protective of his mate, he cung onto Alice and hissed warningly. He was terrified of loosing his mate.