Getting To Grips

After Percy, Annabeth and I had finished exploring my new room, or rooms, we made our way over to the throne room to get some answers.
It gave me a bit of hope to know that I would very soon have the answers I so deeply desired.
We all walked there in a comfortable silence, I finally had some time to think about how much had changed over the last few weeks.

First Emmet dared Edward to do that stupid prank which led to them finding out about me being a demigod.

Then we made up and it was all sunshine and rainbows.

Me saving Alice's ass from Hades.

The Cullen's all betraying me by lying to me and Jasper about mates. Alice and Edward must be mates. Poor Jasper, I should have let him stay, but then it would be really strange. But I guess this explains why I was the only one who could calm the major.

My birthday gifts and short lived normal life of an 18 year old.

My fight with Sophia, seeing my gold blood and fainting.

Realising I was the goddess of war from the prophecy and Jasper was my mate.

Waking up in Olympus.

My magical appearing chair.

Finding out I was the goddess of war, nature,
the supernatural and magic.

Being my mother was Athena and fainting again.

Annabeth and Percy being chased by the guards.
And getting told off by there parents.

Exploring my huge room....

By the time I had finished my thoughts we were nearly at the throne room, we went around the corner and walked in through the giant arch.
The gods were all in there define forms which creped me out as they were huge. They were all at least six meters tall. I guess it came in useful when they had to kill a rough giant. The gods and goddesses of Olympus were the only ones able to kill giants. Demigods and other mythical creatures to injure them, but not kill. They were nearly indestructible, the only way for them to die was by an Olympian or old age, old age being about three hundred years for a giant.

Suddenly I found myself soaking wet. I looked up to see all the Olympians laughing and Percy and Annabeth were both totally gob-smacked.

"POSEIDON! WHY?" I screamed, causing them all to shrink back slightly.

"You were in Bella la la land again, what were you thinking about?" Aphrodite asked.

"Giants" I snapped glaring at them all.

"Oh chear up Bellethiny" (bell-e-thi-nee) Hera said rolling her eyes.

"Huh? What? Belle what now?" I asked nearly choking on my own siliva.

"That is your true name, we made simpler when you moved to earth so you could blend in more" my mother answered.

"Oh OK.. Can I ask my questions now?" I asked

"Ask away kiddo" Apollo said sarcastically.

"Shut it dimwit" I hissed, getting a round of chuckles from the gods.

"OK, so your all related right?.." I asked slowly, I wasn't to sure how they were all linked together. All I knew was they just were one way or another.

"Just read this" Hermes said throwing a book to me.

"Just a warning hun', its quite erm, unusual" Artemis said looking like she was choosing her words very carefully.

"Yep, from the little I know I can already tell that" I mumbled to myself.

The Greek gods of Olympus