Epilogue

One Year Later...

A lot happened this year, a lot more than they thought. First of all, Jiyong and Seungri left Seoul and headed to Los Angeles, Seungri loved the place and Ji was happy because he loved LA too. They brought a house in a peaceful neighborhood and it was just like Ji imagined it. It had 4 rooms, 2 big bathrooms, one huge kitchen, a big yard with a huge pool and also a big garage.

Seungri is now continuing his studies and he just entered the last year of law school hoping that someday he'll be a lawyer. Even if Jiyong assured him that he doesn't need to work, Seungri still wants to accomplish his dream. He is also going to some dance classes hoping to become an even greater dancer.

Jiyong is now working with Dami in the family company and thanks to his intellect the company is expending really quickly. Jiyong is doing a really good job, he loves what he's doing and Dami couldn't be prouder.

In Korea the situation is not really happy. YoungBae fell into drugs and alcohol and he's now in rehab, trying hard not to use drugs again. He lost his job at YG and TDT has now broken up. YoungBae took Ji's 'death' hard, he changed deeply and he suffered a lot. Now, he is determined to become a better man once the addiction is gone. He almost died two times because of the drugs. Seunghyun and Dae are still under YG and they are planning a comeback as a duo.

Seunghyun is doing great, drugs are a think of the past and now he is a lot more understanding to his boyfriend. He is no longer jealous, well he is but he's not over-reacting over everything. Dae is happy, he finished his Japan tour and now they're both ready to go to LA to visit Jiyong and Seungri.

A lot has changed but they are still the same. With good and bad they are still together enjoying life to the fullest.

The End.

((An: THAT IS THE END HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!!)))