Tension

It was Monday and also the day that Ji had to begin his work on the new TDT album. The songs were not entirely written but Ji decided it's enough for now. He didn't really want to go today but he had too, he has promised Bae that he will and he can't break that promise, Bae will surely get mad.

At 7:00 he stumbled into Seungri's room waking the poor boy who was just dreaming of kissing Bae's full lips. Just when their lips touched he heard his name being called loudly and he woke up confused. He found a smiling Jiyong sitting at the edge of the bed. He still hoped this was a really bad nightmare.

"What the hell do you want?"

Seungri said and Ji only smiled devilishly.

"Wash up, get dressed. We're going to YG."

Ji said and Seungri sighed.

"I have an exam for God's sake! I can't go with you."

"Okay, I'll drive you to the school...Just get dressed."

Seungri groaned at Jiyong exited the room. He wanted a shotgun right now, a loaded shotgun to kill Jiyong without mercy! No one stops his dreams about Bae! No one! Reluctantly he got up and prepared for going to school and then to YG. He was sleepy and still in shock after the rude awakening...He's really out of his mind! Why wakes up a person like that? Can't he behave like a normal person for God's sake? Seungri thought as he exited his room and headed to the kitchen where Ji awaited with coffee and breakfast.

"Let's go."

Seungri said coldly.

"Not before you eat something. Your brain must process information and you don't want to do that on an empty stomach."

"I'm fine."

Seungri said sipping from the coffee.

"Eat."

Ji glared at him. Seungri sat down and began eating.

Everything was delicious as usual and after the quick breakfast, they left the penthouse and headed to Ji's car. Seungri got in and Ji followed him quickly and after Ji turned on the music, they left. Arriving at Seungri's University, Ji stopped the car and Seungri was preparing to go when Ji grabbed his hand.

"Call me when you finish, I'll come and pick you up. "

Ji said.

"No need to, I can go home by myself."

"Home? You're coming with me at YG.
Call me ok?"

"Okay."

"Good luck."

Ji said before leaving and Seungri nodded.

Seeing Ji leave, driving fast already Seungri rushed to his exam. He was concentrated on acing this one too, he needed to. Jiyong was driving fast already and in less than 5 minutes he was in front of the YG building, parking his luxurious car. He stopped the car and got out of it, than locked it and went to the building. He went straight to the recording room hoping to find everyone there; unfortunately there was only Taeyang.

"Where are the others?"

Ji asked entering.

"Hello to you too. Dae texted me now, they'll arrive soon."

"Good. Wanna see the lyrics?"

"Sure."

Bae smiled and Ji stayed on the chair and began showing the lyrics to his friend. They began discussing and figuring out what the music should be and Ji already started working on something. Everything changed when Seunghyun and Dae walked through the door. An invisible tension filled the room but no one dared saying anything. Bae and Dae exchanged glances, Seunghyun looked at Dae and Ji threw a few glances to Seunghyun. They finally started talking about the music and the tension was slowly starting to disappear.