Freak, Stalker, ......Im leaving

Jiyong's eyes opened slowly, he looked at the digital clock and it was only 7:00AM. He sighed, got out of the bed and stretched. It's a free day today and he was planning on relaxing, doing some hard math to start his brain going and maybe flirt around with his cute consultant.

First, he opened up his laptop and began writing down all the information he had on Henry until now. He wanted to make sure everything is put on the document before he would tell Seungri anything. A part of him wanted to delete that document and forget anything about it but he also wanted Seungri to know the truth.

He was writing when he heard a strange noise from outside so he went to check it. When he opened the door, there was Gaho, looking at the vase it just broke. Ji sighed and went to the dog immediately. Instead of scolding the dog, he pat it affectionately.

"It's ok, I hated that vase anyway." Ji said and began cleaning up the pieces. While he was cleaning, Seungri came out of his room, probably startled by the noise too. Jiyong didn't see him at first but Seungri kneeled down to help Ji and that's when Ji smiled widely.

"It's ok, go back to sleep." Ji said softly.

"I can't sleep once I woke up." Seungri smiled. "I'll make coffee." He continued and Ji agreed with a smile.

After Ji was done cleaning up, the coffee was ready too and they both enjoyed it so much. They drank the coffee on the couch watching the morning news and for Ji it was a great start of day. Then, they got hungry and prepared breakfast together and it was hilarious. They both felt good despite of the hour and they prepared an amazing breakfast. They had so much fun and Ji couldn't help noticing how big Seungri's smile way. It was a reason for that though, Seungri smiled because he liked seeing Ji happy. He knew how tough withdrawal from drugs is and he enjoyed seeing Ji smile.

They ate breakfast in front of the TV and laughed so much until Seungri chocked on the food causing Ji to laugh harder. Gaho was watching the show and barking in approval while Ji was rushing to the kitchen to get some water for the poor Seungri who was coughing. They both laughed afterwards and then Ji offered to wash the dishes while Seungri cleaned the mess they made on the couch.

After breakfast, they listened to music and Seungri was dancing around holding Gaho making Ji laugh his ass out. They had so much fun together today and Ji was truly feeling fantastic this morning. Later, Ji decided to do some hard math just to exercise his brain.

"Seungri, will you bring me the algebra book?" Ji asked.

"Sure, where is it?" Seungri asked smiling.

"In my room, on my desk at exactly 3.5 centimeters from my laptop and 7.5 centimeters from my lamp." Ji said and Seungri rolled his eyes.

"Why is everything so complex with you?"

"It's not complex, it's really organized."

Seungri rolled his eyes and went after the book, he got it immediately but he was clumsy enough to trip on the charging cable of the laptop almost knocking it over. He caught it and the laptop's screen turned on revealing Henry's picture. Seungri looked at the laptop for a few seconds and then he slowly scrolled down seeing pictures of him, Siwon and many other stuff that shocked him.

Why is Ji keeping track of my boyfriend? Why is he doing that? Fuck! He's stalking him, he's supervising me and Henry, and he took picture of me kissing him. What the hell is going on here? How dares he enter my private life like that?

Seungri was angry and scared at the same time. He got the algebra book and quickly went to the living room and threw it on Ji's face surprising him.