Liar Liar

Today was the day of the pre-recording and Seungri was shaking uncontrollably. He just couldn't focus, no matter how many times Ji ensured him that everything will be okay. He was now waiting to get on the stage and when he looked at how many fans came to see TDT, his jaw dropped and his heart started beating even faster. He was nervous; he didn't want to screw things up.

"Will you chill out?" Ji asked chukling.

"I don't think I can."

"Come on, take a deep breath!"

"I can't! Look at how many fans are there!"

"Take my hand." Ji said firmly and Seungri obeyed. "You are great, don't doubt yourself. You'll do great, I am sure of that." Ji smiled and Seungri nodded and gave his boyfriend a quick kiss.

Soon, it was time to get on the stage and Taeyang showed the dancers where to stay. He was in a good mood and even complimented Seungri a few times...that made Jiyong's blood boil.

Everything started and for an hour the guys kept dancing and recording. The fans were in awe seeing their favorite band and everything was feeling so awesome. Seungri gave his best and Ji's words really helped and he got over his nervousness really quick. He was giving everything he had and by the end of the recording, he was quite exhausted.

The recording was awesome, everyone was really proud of it and Taeyang was really happy. He kept hugging everyone and just when Seungri thought he will be ignored, Tae came and gave him a big hug and spun him around. Seungri began laughing and Ji was looking at them totally not amused.

"You were awesome!" Bae smiled.

"I did my best." Seungri smiled and Bae once again hugged him.

"Hands off." Ji smiled and went to them.

"Jealous?" Bae asked mockingly still with one hand around Seungri. Seungri felt really uncomfortable.

"No, not at all. I just told you to keep your hands away." Ji grinned and Seungri sighed. Bae let go of him and Jiyong quickly hugged his boyfriend from behind.

"So are you going to join us at YG for a drink?" Bae asked.

"No, we have to get home." Ji smiled and Seungri looked at him confused.

"Let's go, I need a drink." Seungri smiled and Ji glared at him.

"Fine..."

They all went back to YG and even though they were exhausted, they laughed, danced and had a really good time. Daesung brought sandwiches for everyone and they all ate happily. Ji wasn't happy that he had to see Bae's face for additional hours but since Bae wasn't touching Seungri, it was all good.

Most of them went home after an hour, so did Jiyong and Seungri who were really silent on the road. They arrived at the penthouse barely saying something to each other and it was really awkward. Seungri sighed deeply.

"I'm sorry...I acted totally jealous and I shouldn't be so possessive." Ji said and Seungri turned to him and smiled.

"I hope you won't act like that every time someone hugs me." Seungri laughed.

"He wasn't just hugging you. " Ji said. "We had a talk yesterday..."

"About me?"

"Kind of. " Ji said. "He was an asshole about it..."

Seungri sighed and Ji wrapped a hand around him and kissed his neck. Seungri smiled and turned and they began kissing passionately. Seungri didn't need energy bars, he just needed Ji's kisses and his energy was full once again.

"How about we go out? Poor Gaho is getting fat without any exercise and we need fresh air." Ji smiled.

"I agree but first I need to take a shower."

"Yeah, you stink." Ji laughed.

While Seungri was showering, Ji changed his clothes and prepared Gaho for the walk putting on his leash. The dog was really excited, he wasn't walked for over two weeks and he needed the exercise. When Seungri finished they went to the park.

Meanwhile at YG, almost everyone left but Taeyang stayed and practiced more. He needed to get the stress out of his system and dancing always helped him. He kept thinking about Seungri and he felt a bit sorry for how he acted during the scandal. He realized he had success with or without a scandal and seeing all the fans today screaming his name made him tear up. Somehow, he wanted Seungri back but now Jiyong has him and he was sure Ji will keep him.

One thing wasn't clear, he still had this gut feeling that Ji did something; and his gut never lies. He stopped dancing now and went to the cafeteria to grab a drink. There was Chaerin and he smirked when he saw her. If Ji did something, CL surely knows and maybe I can be persuasive enough to find out.

"How's my GZB?" Bae smiled and sat near Chaerin who was eating.

"Oh, hey. I'm good, how about you?"

"Tired, we had the pre-recording for Inkigayo today."

"Did everything go as planned?"

"Even better, the microphones worked perfectly, Seungri wasn't nervous at all and I think there were at least 500 fans just inside. " Bae smiled.

"Oh, I am so glad to hear this! I want a signed CD for me and the girls." CL smiled.

"Okay but first you must tell me something."

"What?" CL said and stopped eating.

"What did Ji do? Did he take that photo?" Bae asked and CL bit her lip. She looked at him with a stern expression.

"Why do you obsess over this? Look, you messed your chances with Seungri and now Ji took the opportunity and I am sure they are happy. Ji didn't do anything, he's not like that! Why don't you move on?" CL said and Bae scoffed.

"You know, being Ji's friend has its perks. I learned how to detect when someone is lying to me and you clearly hide something." Bae said and got up from the table leaving CL with her mouth opened. She was stunned and couldn't move for two minutes. She picked up the phone and called Ji but he didn't answer.

This is bad, this is very bad!

Seungri and Jiyong were enjoying the sun and the nice day. They held hands while walking through the busy park not caring if people would look at them. Gaho was dragging them faster and faster, the poor dog wanted to run freely but Ji was scared he would lose him.

Seungri sat on a bench smiling holding Gaho's leash while Jiyong went and brought ice-cream. After Ji returned, they let Gaho run free through the park while they were enjoying the ice-cream and each other.

"Assholes..." Ji commented and Seungri looked at him confused.

"What happened?"

"This ice-cream..." Ji wanted to comment about its quality and the way it's made but he stopped. "Sorry, nothing."

"You know that I find you really attractive when you point out things. I like a man with a big brain." Seungri said seductively and Ji was sweating already.

"I have many big things..." Ji commented and Seungri burst in laughter.

"And they say romance is dead...Great job Jiyongie."

"Thank you, you bring out the romantic beast..." Ji laughed more.

"I have this talent." Seungri smiled and Ji held his hand.

"We should go, there's a 65 % chance that Gaho got lost and someone else took him. I don't want to lose my puppy." Ji said with a worried tone and Seungri got up.

"Let's go." Seungri smiled and Ji happily got up, took Seungri's hand in his and they went to find Gaho.

They found the dog playing with other dogs and Ji sighed relieved. They went back home around dinner time and enjoyed a fabulous dinner and then they watched a movie and went to sleep. Jiyong held Seungri tight and kept kissing him.

I won't lose you this time...