(Un)Pleasant meeting

The clock alarm went off and Seungri was dragged from the dream world where Taeyang sand only for him; into this normal world where his hair was all messy, he was tired as fuck and he had an exam today. Lazily he turned off the alarm and stretched. He didn't have time for any exercises; he was too tired doing that! He rushed to the bathroom and quickly jumped into the shower.
The shower was relaxing and he was fully awake by the time he climbed out of it. He decided to only wear a towel until he brushed his teeth. As he was doing his morning routine, Jiyoong barged into the bathroom opening the door. Why didn't I lock the door today? Seungri thought as Ji foze in his spot.

"Can't you knock?"

Seungri asked fixing his hair.

"Why knock in my own home?"

"Because you have guests..."

"I also have a lock on the door..."

Ji said and his eyes were still on

Seungri's upper body. Fuck you Seungri, why did you have to be naked? Ji thought.

"Just let me finish..."

Seungri said and Jiyong slowly nodded and got out of the bathroom.
As he was waiting for Seungri to get out, Ji closed his eyes and smiled. Great body at such a young age, well sculpted, he loves himself a lot and clearly wants to look good for someone today. Maybe he's meeting that Henry? I wish I knew more about that guy; Ji thought and the door to the bathroom opened. Seungri came out and smiled bitterly to Ji before running to his room. Ji entered the bathroom and began his morning routine.

Seungri rushed in his room and began changing his clothes. Did Ji just check me out earlier? His cheeks even turned red! Seungri thought as he was putting on his clothes. He checked himself in the mirror, he looked good for an exam. Then he remembered he has to call Henry to meet with him. Somehow he wasn't ready to face Henry, not now.
As he got out of the room, he quickly went to the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine. He decided to make a sandwich, it's important to eat before an exam. Seungri felt good this morning, not even Ji barging into the bathroom and not apologizing couldn't make him angry or upset. Ji came to the kitchen too, wearing a bathrobe which was all black. He poured some coffee and sat down at the table and just looked at Seungri who was chewing.

"You chew too fast; your stomach will get sick."

Ji said and Seungri sighed.

"Just let me eat..."

Seungri said with his mouth full.

"Don't talk with your mouth full."

Ji said and Seungri threw him a death glare.

After Seungri was done eating, he sipped from his cup of coffee and then went back to his room, took his schoolbag and he was ready to go to take his exam. Ji just watched, didn't said anything, he just watched like a lion stalks his pray, following Seungri's every move. Ok, I need to stop this... He thought but he couldn't stop.

"Will you be home for lunch?"

Jiyong asked and Seungri nodded.

"Yes, I'll come home after the exam. "

Seungri said putting on his shoes.

"Wish me luck."

Seungri smiled.

"You don't need luck."

Jiyong said from the kitchen and Seungri sighed.

Seungri got to school and quickly went to the exam room. He was a bit late but luckily the teacher was a little late too. He felt ready, he felt really good...until his phone rang.