Dinner, Wine, and .....

I'm going to Bae's place tonight and I know it will end in sex. We already planned this and I have to say I am having a really good feeling about this. The thing that worries me is Jiyong, he will be left here alone and I hope he won't go into some overdose. I told him I am spending the night at Bae's and I didn't get much of a reaction, just some comment about sex. I hope he'll be ok. Seungri thought as he was fixing his hair in the mirror. Jiyong came by and stopped and looked at him.

"He wants to see you naked anyway, don't worry about the hair. Make sure you shaved down there, he likes smooth stuff." Ji said and Seungri turned to him.

"Howcome you know all this?"

"Come on, Bae is a whore." Ji smirked. "I had to try him, he's good." Ji said nonchalantly and Seungri gasped.

"You did?"

"Yeah, the first time we met..." Ji said and laughed slightly remembering that night. They were both drunk and they fucked until morning and in that morning they realized they don't like each other.

"Are you going to be ok?" Seungri asked.

"I'm never ok." Ji said. " But I won't overdose or something. I'm good."

"I still feel bad."

"I'm sure you do..." Ji said and left the room.

Seungri sighed and then he waited for Bae to arrive. When Bae arrived, they spent 5 minutes kissing at the door until they left. When they arrived at Bae's place, Seungri was really surprised, everything was so neat and organized, it was a typical guy place with no fancy furniture or something like this but it was awesome.

They cooked together, had a ton of laughter and they kissed each other so much. Seungri enjoyed it, they were really close and how could you not enjoy Bae's presence. After they ate, they began talking and Bae popped open a bottle of wine...that's when the things began to boil...

One wine glass after another and the atmosphere was getting really hot for Seungri who was already fantasizing about Bae. Bae could sure talk a lot, but that managed only to turn Seungri on more. His sexy voice and his sweet laugh made the younger sweat already. They shared kisses, sweet hugs but when Bae pushed him on the couch and got on top of him, everything became really heated. The shy kisses turned into a full make-out session and Seungri's hands were wandering on Bae's broad back. Bae tried giving Seungri the best kiss and his thick lips managed to do that perfectly.

"God you're so hot!" Seungri moaned when they stopped kissing. He felt Bae's crotch pressed against him and all he wanted was a night of passion with this Korean stud.

"You're sexy." Bae said and pressed a kiss on his neck. "And cute." Another kiss was planted on Ri's neck, this time Ri moaned harder than ever. "And you drive me crazy." Bae said and planted a final kiss, followed by a bite on Ri's sweaty neck.

Their lips met once again and Bae's tongue entered Seungri's mouth seeking for total dominance. They fought vigorously but Bae claimed victory over Seungri's mouth and body. Bae got up and picked Seungri bridal style, there was no chance the younger would resist, he wanted this as much as Bae.

Thrown on Bae's fluffy bed, Seungri didn't know how to react at first but Bae made sure the younger is relaxed. They kissed for minutes; they enjoyed each other's presence so much and they wanted so much more. Bae wasted no time and his hands traveled down, under Seungri's shirt and started to take it off. Seungri did the same thing and in less than a minute they were both shirtless.

Seungri's cheeks reddened as Bae took off his shirt. They both looked at each other and smiled and when Bae started kissing the younger's body, he went totally crazy. Feeling the lips on the chest was pure erotic. He moaned and grabbed Bae's hair making erotic sounds that turned Bae on so much.