3 months

Seungri opened his eyes and smiled when he noticed he was in the arms of Bae. He turned his head to see the guy sleeping peacefully and he tried not moving much. He sighed deeply, his fantasy was fulfilled and it was way really great. It was even better from what he fantasized. Then he realized that today it's 3 months since he came into Ji's life. He tried getting out of the bed, slowly but the hands around his protested.

"Why the rush?" Bae's sleepy voice was heard.

"I have to go back to Ji's place. It's already late and I am worried."

"Not before breakfast."

"I don't have time." Seungri said looking for his underwear.

"Come on, I make delicious pancakes and you won't regret it." Bae said with puppy eyes and got out of the bed.

"Fine, but make it quick."

Bae smiled and gave a sweet kiss to Seungri before going to the kitchen only wearing his boxers. Seungri looked at him and bit his lip, damn he was hot! Seungri got dressed too and then followed Bae who was already mixing the pancake mix.

Back at Ji's penthouse, the doorbell was ringing for about 5 minutes already and Ji slowly opened his eyes and started moving towards the door. He was a bit drunk last night, okay dead drunk but he's okay now; if you don't count the nausea and the really bad hangover. Where the hell is Seungri? He didn't arrive yet? Or is he the one raping my doorbell. Aish it's so loud.

"Coming!" Ji announced as he made his way towards the door. He unlocked the door and there was not Seungri there, it was his sister and she didn't look happy.

"What the hell are you two doing Kwon Jiyong?" His sister scolded him and Ji covered his ears.

"Dami, shut the hell up. What do you want?" He opened the door more letting his sister come in. Dami looked at him and sighed.

"Were you drunk?" She asked. "Where is Seungri?" She continued and Ji scoffed.

"Being Bae's bitch...and yes dear sister I was drunk. Would you prefer me to be high?"

"Shut up...I'll make you some coffee. I really want to talk to Seungri." She said.

"He'll be here soon I guess..."

Back at Bae's place, the guys finished breakfast and Seungri was ready to go but Bae was getting really horny now. He kept kissing Seungri's neck and kept touching the younger who almost gave up. He managed to calm Bae down and leave the apartment after a long kissing session. Seungri looked at the clock, it was already 1PM and he rushed to Ji's penthouse immediately. He took a cab and he arrived in less than 10 minutes which was good. He rode the elevator up and on the way he fixed his hair and clothes, he wanted to look at least presentable. He opened the door and he walked into the penthouse and there was Dami and Ji drinking coffee and talking. Dami shot a glance at him and Ji just smirked.

"H-hey Dami..." Seungri said stuttering.

"Had fun with Bae?" Ji asked with a smirk on.

"I want to talk to you Mr. Lee." Dami said with a poker face; Seungri was nervous and he quickly went to change.

Seungri came back after about 5 minutes wearing casual clothes. He approached Dami carefully and he sat on the couch near her. Ji just threw him a smile and left leaving the two to talk. Oh, I am in such a big trouble, I'll sure get fired!

"How is Jiyong's state? Does he feel the need to take drugs?" Dami asked.

"Uhmm..." Seungri thought of a suitable answer.