Double date and Double fun

It was Saturday and Seunghyun and Dae just exited the shower and they were now kissing on Daesung's huge bed. They were preparing to go at Ji's penthouse for the double date they talked about. They were both excited and couldn't wait to go; well...Dae couldn't wait...Seunghyun had other plans. The entire day, Seunghyun did nothing but kissing, hugging and making Dae horny.

"Hyunnie, not now. We'll be late..." Dae said and Seunghyun pouted.

"We didn't have sex in so long..." Seunghyun said and Dae laughed.

"We had sex last night and this morning...and then after breakfast..." Dae laughed and Seunghyun kissed his neck.

"But...I want more."

"You always want more! Let's get dressed and go; they're probably waiting for us. " Dae said and got up from the bed, undid his towel and moved towards the wardrobe. He was naked and teasing Seunghyun who was practically nose-bleeding. "I promise we'll do it after we come back." Dae smiled.

Back at the penthouse, the atmosphere was heated. Not only that Seungri was baking a cake and the kitchen was almost on fire; Ji was really turned on by everything today and teased the poor younger.

"Don't touch the frosting..." Seungri firmly said holding a spatula.

"And what are you going to do if I touch it?" Ji smirked.

"Bad things..."

"How bad?"

Seungri went to the frosting bowl, dipped a finger into it and then fed Jiyong. Then, with the same finger he traced the outline of Ji's lips and then licked the finger in a sexy way. "This is just a teaser." Seungri said and Ji was going crazy.

"I'll be in the bathroom if you need me." Ji stormed out of the kitchen.

An hour later, Seunghyun and Dae arrived and everyone was in a really good mood. Seungri was laughing, Ji was telling his jokes that no one understood but everyone laughed and Seunghyun with Dae they were just touching each other. They couldn't resist and was a quite a sexy sight.

The guys ate and Dae complimented Seungri's cooking so many times. They drank wine and while they were drinking, Ji began touching Seungri's thighs. "That's for the kitchen teasing." Ji smirked and touched Seungri under the table and the younger was going insane.

Everyone had lots of fun and they talked about their relationship so much. Seunghyun encouraged them and Dae was so happy for them. It was about 12AM when Seunghyun and Dae left and both of them agreed on doing this much more often. After they left, Seungri went to the kitchen to wash the dishes while Ji remained in the living room.

Seungri was washing the dishes after everyone left and right when he was about to complain that Ji doesn't help him, his boyfriend hugged him from behind. It wasn't a normal back hug, this hug was sexy and with all the sexual tension they experienced all night, they both needed something. Instinctively Seungri turned and faced Jiyong who had a sex look all over his face. He looked gorgeous and Seungri bit his lip before kissing him.

Seungri's wet hands began touching Ji's face and neck and then it went down on his chest while Ji's hands stopped on the younger's ass gripping it firmly. Seungri released a moan and that gave Ji the opportunity to deepen the kiss, pushing his tongue into Seungri's mouth. They kissed for minutes and with every move they become hornier and needed each other even more.

Jiyong was still gripping Seungri's ass squishing it in his hands only making Seungri moan. Seungri's hands were traveling south and soon arrived at Ji's crotch. The kisses didn't stop, everything became intense as Seungri touched Ji's crotch sending the older on cloud nine.