Collateral Damage

YoungBae woke up in his bed and stretched lightly as he yawned. He rubbed his eyes and smiled when he saw the beautiful blonde women that enter his room right now. She was wearing nothing but his baggy shirt but she looked really hot.

"Oh, you're still here." Bae said pleasantly surprised.

"Yeah, hope you don't mind but I took a really long shower." Chaerin smiled.

"I don't mind. What time is it?" Bae smiled and got out of the bed, he was wearing just his boxers.

"8:30." She answered looking at her watch.

"That means we still have time." Bae smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"No we don't...I have to go to YG, we're going to Hong Kong tomorrow." She smiled and placed a kiss on the guy's neck.

"Please stay for breakfast; I'll drive you to YG. I make great after sex pancakes." Bae laughed and Chaerin nodded.

Bae was indeed a good cook and he knew he'll have to impress Chaerin if he wants to find out something about Jiyong. They just slept together, not a big deal, they done it a few times but this time was different. Bae hoped that Chaerin will tell him what she knows about Jiyong's part in the mysterious photo.

He was quickly done with the breakfast and sat the table nicely impressing CL with his style. They began eating and Chaerin was indeed impressed by everything.

"You really do make great after sex pancakes." She said with a mouthful.

"I told you I am good. "

"Indeed you are. " She smiled.

"I was hoping you could tell me if Ji is indeed the one who took the picture." Bae said and Chaerin stopped. She looked at Bae, put her fork down and got up from the table.

"I can't believe it..." She said and she was getting really mad. "You had sex with me just to find out this? What were you hoping that I would help you because you fucked me?" She asked.

"It's not like that, we slept together before."

"Yeah, we did but you never were that desperate! Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you! You're a fucking bastard!" She said and went to get her clothes. Bae followed her immediately.

"At least we both had amazing sex. I don't know why you're protecting Ji but the protection won't last for long. " Bae said and Chaerin turned around and slapped Bae so hard that he lost balance and almost fell on the floor.

"I faked my orgasms. " She said and left. Bae went to the bathroom still holding his cheek. He sighed deeply and then prepared to go to the prerecording.

Daesung's morning was a bit hectic. He got a text from YG at 8:05 AM and he had to go to his office immediately. He left so quickly, he didn't have time to tell Seunghyun why he left. The older was still sleeping when he left. When he got to YG, Mr. Yang told him that his Japanese tour was scheduled to lunch at the end of the month so he needs to fly to Japan in the following days and work with the team there on new songs. That means he has to promote the album in Korea and then release a song in Japan.

He was mad but Mr. Yang assured him that everything will be okay and the recordings will began after the promotions in Korea are done. He was sad too, that means less free time which means a really unhappy Seunghyun.

After the talk, he went straight to the pre-recording on M. Countdown. He was called by Seunghyun on the way there and he told him everything and the older wasn't happy at all. When he arrived, Seunghyun showered him with questions and everything was really stressful.

"You can't go to Japan, you'll be exhausted!" Seunghyun said entering the dressing room with Dae.

"I have to and this tour is important to me."

"Well your health is important to me! You'll be exhausted."

"I'll be fine, don't worry."

Seunghyun was about to argue with him but Bae came into the dressing room and they both looked at his red right cheek. Dae looked at Seunghyun and they both began laughing. Bae threw them a death-look and they calmed down.

Seungri and Jiyong arrived 5 minutes later because Seungri wanted to get coffee for all the dancers and for TDT too. They were both in a good mood, Seungri was well rested and Ji was feeling good too...morning sex always does the trick.

They went straight to the dressing room where everyone was and the atmosphere wasn't too happy. Seunghyun and Dae kept talking and they didn't seem happy, Bae wasn't happy either and the dancers seemed really focused and didn't smile at all. Luckily Seungri managed to get their moods up with the coffee he brought.

"What's with you two?" Ji asked Dae and Seunghyun while Seungri was changing.

"Dae is having the Japanese tour and I am worried about him."

"Oh, good luck." Ji smiled.

"Thanks." Dae smiled. "How are you and Seungri?"

"We're good..."

"Did you see Bae's cheek?" Seunghyun said laughing. "Someone was angry at him..."

"Chaerin, it's her hand...I wonder what happened. " Ji commented and the guys were absolutely surprised. "I wonder if it's bad sex..." Ji said and the guys were surprised once more.

"How did you know they had sex?"

"Bae's hair is messy; he has that face that something went bad during sex or maybe after it." Ji explained and Seunghyun looked at Bae trying to see what Ji was seeing; he failed.

"I wonder what happened." Dae said.

"Maybe he put it in the wrong hole." Seunghyun laughed.

Ji was sure it was about the photo. CL knew that Ji took the photo and Bae knew CL was hiding something from him. Just when he was about to text CL to ask her about Bae, his phone buzzed.

"You wouldn't believe what happened!!!" Chaerin texted.

"You had sex with Bae and then he asked you about the photo. Nice slap by the way, I can see your nails..." Ji texted back.

"I forgot you're the genius here. I didn't tell him anything."

"I figured that. Sorry for dragging you in this shit."

"No problem, you're my bro and I love you. Hope you and Seungri are happy."

Ji put his phone in the pocket and smiled. Seungri came back and it was time for them to record. Bae's bruise was successfully covered by make-up and he seemed really pleased. The recording went well, Seungri was amazing as always and Bae dared to hug him. Ji just shot him a death glare but Bae didn't stop and Ji was ready to kill. Luckily Seungri got away from Bae's arms and after the recording was over he went to Ji and kissed him tenderly.

After they were done, Ji drove Seungri home and they spent the whole day together. They were really happy and the tension was gone. In the night, they went for a night walk and they had a really nice time star-gazing and cuddling.