The Last Party

Everyone was getting ready for the upcoming party that will be held tonight. Seungri specifically asked Jiyong to throw a small party but Jiyong never does the things at small scale so it will be huge. Seungri wasn't allowed to plan anything, only Jiyong did everything and the younger was really surprised when Ji insisted to invite YoungBae. Seungri didn't understand why, he didn't want to see his face again and he was sure Jiyong didn't either.

This party will be legendary and they all know it. Daesung flew back to Korea just to be here for the party and even though he arrived at 4PM, he didn't say a word to Seunghyun. He was still mad for Seunghyun's excessive possessiveness and jealousy and didn't want to see his boyfriend until the party. He took a warm shower as he arrived and then started to get ready; Ji told him to be at the club at 8PM.

Seunghyun had no idea Dae is coming, he just found out about it around 6PM when he was browsing through his laptop and found airport pictures. Honestly he felt really bad, betrayed and he was determined to fix everything with Dae.

Bae was still surprised Jiyong invited him to Seungri's farewell party and he wasn't sure he wanted to go. Both Ji and he knew that something will happen and Bae felt like he was really walking in some kind of mind trap. He decided to check things out anyway and he was determined to have some fun; if he wasn't going to get killed.

Seungri was not getting ready and the clothes that he picked looked really good. He was just putting on his shirt when Jiyong walked into his room with a smile on. He was dressed in an all back suit, even the shirt was black and truthfully he looked amazing. Seungri preferred a 'happier' outfit; he chose a purple shirt and black pants that matched Jiyong's perfectly.

"Ready?" Jiyong asked with a slight smile.

"Yes, almost. Are you?"

"Yes. "

"The party is huge right?" Seungri laughed.

"It's not that huge...It's medium..." Ji said and got close to Seungri and placed a kiss on his lips. "I can't believe 6 months passed like this..."

"We'll find a way to date even if we break all the laws possible."

"I love you." Ji said and grabbed his hand.

"I love you too." Seungri smiled.

"Before we go, take this." Jiyong handed a small red origami heart to his boyfriend. "Don't open it until the morning ok?"

"Okay." Seungri smiled and put the heart on his bed.

"Shall we?" Jiyong asked and Seungri nodded.

"Let's have fun."

The party wasn't small or medium, it was totally freaking huge. Jiyong rented out a full club, he asked the dancers to come, TDT, 2NE1 and it was bound to be an amazing party. As they arrived, they were greeted by Dami who wore a beautiful red dress, she looked stunning and Seungri hugged her immediately.

"Thanks for giving me the opportunity to meet your brother." Seungri smiled.

"The pleasure was all mine, you made Jiyong feel really special."

Seungri nodded and went to the party holding Jiyong's hand. Everyone cheered for him and the 2NE1 girls came to him. Chaerin hugged him tight and then the rest of the girls too.

"Please don't ever change, you're awesome and the fact that you love this big weirdo is so cute. " Chaerin smiled.

"Come visit us!" Bom said sipping from her cocktail.

"And come to our concerts, we'll give you backstage passes." Dara smiled.

"And please come to dance with us! You're amazing!" Minzy smiled.