Is Bae a s#x addict?

Days passed and the comeback for TDT was imminent. The guys were busier and busier and this kept Bae for seeing Seungri in days. Ji couldn't complain, he liked having Seungri all by himself but Seungri was acting weird again, he was thinking a lot but Ji didn't know that Seungri was thinking about him.

Seungri was confused about everything, about how Ji acted, his actions towards Henry, his visible jealousy that he dates Bae. It made Seungri wonder if Ji is in love with him. Seungri found it cute but also a bit worrying seeing the state of mind Ji was in.

No, he can't like me! He practically acts like he hates me! He can't love me, not in a million years. I didn't even give him a chance, just some accidental kiss that didn't mean anything to either of us! Or did it mean something to him?

"Earth to Seungri..." Ji sighed holding a milk bottle.

"Y-yeah?"

"Do you want milk on your coffee?"

"S-sure..." Seungri faked a smile.

"You don't have to fake smiles. Something is wrong with you, tell me."

"Nothing is wrong." Seungri sighed and drank from his coffee which was too hot.

"Bae will be free these days, he'll give you your dose of happiness, don't worry." Ji said a bit mockingly.

"I wasn't thinking about Bae..."

"Then, what were you thinking?" Ji asked looking straight into Seungri's eyes. That was really intimidating.

"N-nothing..."

"Okay, you don't want to tell me. " Ji said and smiled. "See you later."

"Where are you going?" Seungri asked confused.

"While you were fantasizing I told you I am going shopping and to take Gaho to his annual check-up. You said nothing so I guess you don't want to join me."

"N-no...I...I'll come. Just wait for me." Seungri rapidly drank his coffee.

"Hurry up, we're late."

Seungri quickly ran to change his clothes and in less than 5 minutes he was ready and they left. They took the car since it was rainy and they first went to the vet. Gaho was a nice boy and he didn't put much of a fight when the vet checked him out. While the vet was checking up the dog, Ji and Seungri talked and Ji noticed that Seungri was biting his lips often.

"Why are you flirting with me?" Ji asked and Seungri blushed.

"I'm not!"

"You're biting your lips...seductively and you play with your hair. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"N-nothing, it's just...I wasn't doing it on purpose."

"That's even worse...I know you haven't seen Bae in days but please control yourself, I won't be your sex doll." Ji smirked. "Unless you want me..." Ji laughed.

"I don't want you..." Seungri chuckled.

"Be careful, you know what they say: Once you ride the dragon, you ride it forever." Ji laughed.

"Like that will happen..." Seungri laughed.

"You never know." Ji smirked and Seungri tried hard to hide his blush.

After the vet was done, the guys went to shop a bit, mostly for food but as Ji is a diva, he had to try on some new clothes and Seungri found that exhausting but pleasurable. Pleasurable because Ji didn't care that he was in his boxers, he kept talking to Seungri as he was changing clothes; he didn't even bother to draw the curtain and that made Seungri blush again.

Bae and the others were at some photo studio and they were shooting for the promotional photos. It was already 1PM and they still had so much to do. Bae was already tired while Seunghyun was enjoying everything. Why? Because they had long breaks and a really big closet where he can fool around with Daesung.

They were quite like rabbits since they done it the first time and now they can't stop. It's a nice feeling to hide too and they enjoy this so much. Bae doesn't enjoy covering for them but it's the best he can do, he was also terrible horny but he had to control himself.

The concept for the photos was really manly and they were all in tuxedos and all holding flowers. They were romantic for this shoot, it was really good and Bae was pleased with the concept. The songs were also romantic and fun and they felt like they will rock the stage once again.

"Come on guys, Dae is next!" Bae said knocking on the door to the dressing room.

"Dae is naked, can I go next?" Seunghyun asked.

"No, the photographer said Dae...quick."

"Okay...5 minutes."

Bae rolled his eyes and went to talk to the photographer, to keep him busy while the guys dress up. Dae came from the dressing room with his hair ruffled and Bae looked at him and shook his head. He wasn't mad at them but he wanted to be safe, not to cause troubles.

Back at the penthouse, the guys arrived and of course Ji brought clothes again. Seungri went to change and then he called Bae to see how the shooting is going. They talked and finally agreed that they will meet at Ji's penthouse when Bae will come home from his shooting.

It was about 8PM when Bae finally arrived and Seungri jumped in his arms and kissed him right in front of Jiyong whose blood was boiling. He didn't like this public display of affection and seeing Bae's smirk made him want to throw up. The couple went to their room and Ji went to his.

"I missed you!" Bae smiled and put Seungri on his lap and began touching his butt.

"Me too." Seungri smiled and kissed him. Bae was moving really fast and he already proceeded to take Seungri's shirt off but Seungri just wanted to cuddle tonight.

"I told you, I won't have sex here..." Seungri said and Bae frowned.

"He won't hear us, he's busy; I am sure he's doing math or something."

"No, I don't want to do it..." Seungri whined and Bae sighed.

"Then why did you ask me to come over?"

"I wanted to see my boyfriend; I wanted to cuddle with him. If you want just sex, you can go; I won't give you sex..." Seungri said deeply hurt by Bae's words.

"Oh...well I can't stay long. Do you want to see the pictures we took?" Bae changed the subject.

"Sure." Seungri said and sighed.

They looked through pictures and Seungri loved the way Bae looked. They were all sexy, sweet and also very funny. Even though Seungri knew every song on the album, he was still excited for the comeback; he was not excited for Bae still touching him and grabbing his ass.

"I told you, no sex tonight Bae..." Seungri chuckled but he was serious.

"You're no fun, come on...something quick." Bae whined.

"What's with you Bae? I told you no."

"Okay. I have to go, see you tomorrow." Bae smiled and kissed Seungri before he left.

Seungri watched as Bae left and he felt really bad. Was Bae that desperate for sex? Seungri closed the door and when he turned he was scared by Ji who was right behind him with a grin.

"He left so soon?"

"Yeah..." Seungri said.

"Oh, he wasn't in the mood for sex?" Ji said and Seungri sighed.

"I wasn't..."

"I figured, he is always in the mood for sex..." Ji laughed and went back to his room,

He sat on the computer and he began writing an e-mail; a rather long one! After he was finished, he pressed the send button and smirked.

"Let the games begin." He sat back on his chair with a devilish grin upon his face.