Grumpy Dragon

Jiyong woke up with a pounding headache and he really wanted a day off today. He got off the bed and then went straight to the kitchen; he wanted coffee, a lot of it. Gaho was jumping at his legs and he picked the puppy up and carried it to the kitchen where he put him down and began feeding him. Once the puppy was fed, he proceeded to make his coffee when Seungri appeared with the biggest smile on.

"Good morning." Seungri smiled.

"What's so good about it?"

"I don't know everything! Why so grumpy?"

"I don't know, I almost got chocked to death yesterday and now I am about to get my ass kicked if I go there again. "

"I thought you didn't care so much." Seungri said and Ji glared at him.

"No, I don't care if someone wants to kill me. I waste my life anyway." Ji said turning on the coffee machine.

"Don't be like that."

"Oh, how do you want me to be? All smiling? Excuse me; I don't have any reason to do that." Ji said and Seungri got really upset.

"Are you angry that Bae and I kissed?" Seungri asked and Ji glared at him again. Of course I am angry, you should've kissed me you idiot!

"I don't care about you..." Ji said and Seungri was hurt by that.

"You don't have to be that mean."

"Deal with it." Ji said and right now the coffee started pouring.

The both drank their coffee in total silence. Then Seungri decided to cook breakfast but Ji didn't help like always, he didn't even eat what the younger cooked, instead he just ate an apple. Ji didn't even want to be in the same room with Seungri today, he was angry at himself and at Seungri throwing himself at Bae like that.

They went to YG and when they entered the recording room Bae stood there along with Dae and Seunghyun. Ji's pulse quickened and he look straight in Seunghyun's piercing eyes. Seunghyun looked at him too and when he got up Ji wanted to run. Instead of running, Ji sat on his usual seat and saw how Bae hugged Seungri and kissed him. Dae's eyes widened, Seungyun just smirked and he sat close to Ji, just to make the composer nervous.

"Congrats guys...since when?" Seunghyun asked and Seungri smiled.

"Yesterday when you were chocking Ji..." Bae laughed bitterly and Ji sighed.

"About that..." Seunghyun turned to Ji. "Can we talk?" Seunghyun said and Ji slowly nodded.

"Only if Dae comes along, I need to explain some things." Ji said and Seunghyun nodded and gave him a slight smile.

"Deal." Seunghyun said and the three guys went out of the room.

Bae looked at Seungri and then they kissed again, more passionately this time. They fell on the couch with Seungri of top of Bae and it was really hot. They kissed for minutes, both enjoying each other touch. Bae kept hugging Seungri while the younger played with the vocalist's hair. They broke the kiss and laughed slightly and then Seungri got up.

"You're sweet." Bae smiled.

"And you're hot as hell." Seungri laughed.

"How did Ji react? I guess he found out everything..."

"Well...he doesn't really talk to me anymore."

"Really?"

"Yeah, he acted all grumpy this morning but I guess it was from what Seunghyun did to him."