Plans

The next following days were monotone and Jiyong was really getting sucked in a deep depression. He sighed every time he saw Seungri and he just wanted to throw things and kill a few people, especially Bae. He was barely talking to Seungri and the younger was deeply hurt by that; they even slept separately for a few nights until Seungri broke into tears and Jiyong felt the need to comfort him.

Today was a special day, it was 5 months since Seungri arrived and one month until he leaves. Jiyong sighed and didn't want to get out of bed today. He woke up and Seungri wasn't there, he was hugging a pillow that probably his boyfriend put there. He got up and went to the kitchen and saw Seungri all sweaty wearing an apron and mixing something into a bowl.

"Making a cake?" Ji said and Seungri turned to him and smiled. Jiyong couldn't help himself and kissed him deeply. They ended up making out and Seungri loved every minute of it. He missed Jiyong's caring side; ever since that damned piece of paper Jiyong changed into the cold and brooding person that he was before.

"Yes, I want to sweeten your life..." Seungri smiled. "And Dami is coming, she called me earlier."

"She never calls me..." Jiyong said and Seungri chuckled.

"She tried but you were asleep."

"Can I help with something?"

"No, I want to do this..." Seungri sighed. "One more month and I am out of here..."

"Please don't remember me..."

Seungri sighed and Jiyong went to take a shower and shave. He hasn't shaved in a week and he felt like a hobo. Seungri worked hard on getting the cake done and it didn't take long before the strawberry vanilla cake was finished. He was very proud of his work and Jiyong was too. Dami caught them playing and she smiled at their silliness.

"You never knock or ring the doorbell?" Ji asked.

"You never lock the door. "

"I have a guard dog." Ji said looking at Gaho who slept on the floor.

"Yeah, he's very useful." Dami laughed.

Seungri quickly made coffee and they sat around the living room coffee table and talked. In the middle of the happy conversation about Jiyong's sleeping habits, Jiyong threw a piece of paper on the table surprising Dami; it was that damned legal document that ruined thri lives. Dami read it and then looked at the guys.

"Did you fucking know about this?" Jiyong said and Dami gulped.

"No...I am as surprised as you are. Who gave you this?"

"YoungBae." Seungri said and Dami sighed.

"Really? Is he that desperate?"

"He is sister...really desperate and he is getting on my fucking nerves!" Ji said. "Tell me that you can do something."

"I'm afraid I can't..." Dami said and Jiyong sighed.

"Great...He fucked us up with just a fucking paper! "

"There has to be something...I mean after 6 months I won't be his consultant anymore...I won't live with him and we can see each other." Seungri said.

"As long as Bae knows that he won't let you...He can announce the government at any minute and you'll have to pay consequences. You know how crazy Korean law is. " Dami explained.

"Fucking great..." Ji commented as he sat back on the sofa muttering curse words.

"He really must hate Jiyong..." Dami said and Seungri sighed.

"He only loves himself..."

"What if I go to rehab again? I mean fake rehab and Seungri can take care of me again..." Ji said.

"There's no way Seungri can be your consultant again because he must take you away from drugs." Dami answered.

Jiyong sighed and Seungri went to bring the cake to sweeten up the mood. The cake was delicious and everyone enjoyed it but they were not happy. They kept trying to find ways to cheat the law but they couldn't. Jiyong was getting more depressed with each passing second and so was Seungri...

In Japan, Daesung was having such a good time with the producers. He kept recording and he was very pleased with the result. As always, he chose a ballad to express his feeling and now that he was so in love he could really direct his feelings towards Seunghyun.

He was relaxing now in the recording studio, all alone and he decided to call his boyfriend. Sadly, Seunghyun didn't answer and Dae pouted and sat back on the couch. The door opened and Dae gasped when he saw who was standing there.

"Hyunnie?" Dae asked and Seunghyun grabbed him in a tight hug. They began kissing for minutes and Seunghyun was holding him so tight.

"I missed you so much..." Seunghyun said and Dae smiled.

"I thought you were filming..."

"I ran out of there..." Seunghyun laughed cutely.

"You bad bad boy. Let's go and have a drink." Dae laughed.

They went into the company's restaurant and they both ordered coffees. Dae just smiled and held onto Seunghyun's hand and they were both so happy. Seunghyun told him about the filming and how he loves the script while Daesung told him that the next song will be for him. They spend such a nice time together and Daeusng was truly happy with his boyfriend's surprise.

"I have to go back to recording...will you want for me?" Dae smiled.

"I think I'll sleep for a bit. Meet me after the recording in my hotel room?"

"Sure, just text me the address." Dae smiled.

They shared a few kisses and then Seunghyun left to the hotel he was staying at. He texted Dae the address and then he went to sleep, he was really tired but he also looked forward for tonight's fun times with Dae...he needs to be ready and well rested.

Back in Seoul, Jiyong was in deep thoughts while Seungri was washing the dishes. They had an amazing lunch prepared by Dami and that lifted up their spirits for a bit. After Dami left, Jiyong returned to his original state and Seungri didn't want to disturb the brooding dragon.

Eventually, Seungri finished and returned to the couch and began watching TV. Jiyong looked at him and quickly wrapped his hands around his lover and began kissing his neck. Ji knew exactly what Seungri wanted.

"I love you my precious." Ji smiled.

"I love you too. I promise I'll find a way so we can stay together."

"And if you don't...you'll always remember the hot lover that you had..."

"You're scaring me when you talk like that Jiyongie..."

"I'm sorry. I just don't see a way out of this. I hate this so much!"

"Me too. Next time I see Bae I will fucking punch him in his face!"

"Violence doesn't do anything...You have to mentally challenge him. "

"And how do I do that?" Seungri asked and Ji smiled.

"I'll do it and by the end of everything he'll beg for forgiveness. " Ji smirked and Seungri looked at him quite scared. Jiyong with a plan is one dangerous man.