He's Gone.....

It's been 3 days, 3 days since Seungri's world collapsed, since his dreams were ruined and since the nights turned to days and the days turned to hell. After Jiyong left the party everyone tried calling him and eventually the phone went off. Seungri was worried, really worried when he realized that Jiyong's car was missing. His worries became real when Ji's sister came to him crying, Jiyong's car was found in the river at 6AM in the morning but Jiyong wasn't there.

Seungri was in total shock at the hearing of the news, he was shaking and tears were falling on his cheek. Chaerin and Dae came to comfort him but they barely managed to stop him from crying. The police and special trained swimmers searched for Jiyong's body but it wasn't found.

Everyone was in shock, Seungri was as devastated as ever and he just couldn't talk at all. He cried for hours until they managed to calm him down, he was in such a state of shock that he couldn't eat anything.

Now, 3 days after the accident everyone gave up. The swimmers gave up, there's no way someone would survive something like this. Jiyong was declared dead at 6AM on a cold autumn day, Seungri died that day too, he just couldn't picture the life without Jiyong. The only question now was why...Seungri blamed himself.

YoungBae was feeling the same. Guilty, scared and really damaged, he hoped for Jiyong to call him to tell him something but the call didn't come. He was shaking, he wanted to go and speak to Seungri but he just couldn't. It was true, it was his own fault that Jiyong left and threw himself in the river. He never should've mess with Ji's happiness. Ji was happy for the first time in his life and he decided to ruin it...

What kind of a fucking friend I am? How could I let him down when he needed me? Why wasn't I supportive and I had to be such a damn asshole. I played with both of them, I broke Seungri's heart and now I practically killed Jiyong. I did it...I did it...

Smashing the empty whisky bottle to the wall, he growled loudly. His hair was a mess; he was drunk and high at the same time. He just couldn't think straight anymore. He wanted this to be a joke but it wasn't! I AM SORRY JIYONG!!!

The door to Jiyong's penthouse opened and Seungri entered slowly with Dami following him. Seungri came just to grab his stuff but as soon as he entered, he collapsed and began crying like a baby. Dami held him tight, she cried too and then they both went to Seungri's room.

As soon as he entered, he saw the origami heart on his bed and went to pick it up. He sat on the bed and cried and slowly he began unfolding the paper. As soon as he unfolded it, he discovered that something was written on the paper: XII-12

"XII-12?" Dami asked.

"Yeah...my birthday..."

"Some code?" Dami asked again.

"I don't know..."

Seungri slowly started packing and it was really nerve-racking. Everything reminded him of Jiyong, every small detail and even his clothes smelled like Jiyong. He cried a few times and he was almost finished when he had an idea. He quickly stormed out of the room holding the red paper in his hand. Dami followed him immediately and found Seungri in front of the bookcase. Indeed Jiyong's bookcase was huge and Seungri immediately realized that XII-12 was a position. He quickly got out the book and when he opened it, he found a letter.

To my dear Seungri, was written on the envelope and Seungri quickly opened it.

By the time you'll read this I'll be gone.

Hello, I'm Kwon Jiyong and I am an addict. I guess I should tell you how I got here? Fine, I will. It all started 6 months ago when a boy entered my house claiming he is the new consultant that will help me get rid of drugs and boy was he right. This raven-haired boy that changed my life...Lee Seungri