Apology

Seungri wasn't really getting better, he was a bit sad but he was even more confused. Bae kept flirting with him, Jiyong didn't talk to him as much as he did before and it was weird. That got his mind off Henry and honestly it felt good not thinking about that motherfucker.

The guys were at YG now and Seungri was learning another choreography and he enjoyed it so much. Bae was a great teacher and it was a pleasure working with him. Even Seunghyun started getting the choreography right, it seemed like a good day. Ji was observing everything, analyzing Bae's body language and he could tell that his body wanted Seungri's. It was really obvious!

"You're good Seungri!" Bae turned to Seungri after he turned off the music.

"Thanks, it's easy!"

"Easy? I think I broke my spine!" Seunghyun said and Dae broke into laughter.

"You're just lazy!" Dae commented.

"I'll show you lazy!" Seunghyun said and started chasing Daesung making everyone laugh. Dae ran into the cafeteria and Seunghyun didn't stop chasing him and when he finally got him, he kissed the younger deeply. They kissed for minutes and they enjoyed it so much.

"So? Can I come over and teach you the choreography later?" Dae smirked.

"Since when is my angel so dirty?" Seunghyun asked and Dae pouted.

"I said teach you some of the moves, not sleep with you." Dae said and seunghyun laughed.

"That smirk told me something else. Yes, of course you can come baby. I'll be the best student." Seunghyun smirked.

"Now you're getting sexual!"

"Sexual is my middle name cutie." Seunghyun smirked and grabbed Dae's ass pulling him closer to him.

Back in the dance studio, Bae was showing off his moves and Seungri tried copying him. It was fun and Seungri was a natural dancer making Ji smile in awe. Bae also praised Seungri a lot making the younger blush so hard. When Seungri got tired, he sat next to Jiyong and panted heavily; to Ji, this was sexual, even his breathing was sexy!

"Seungri, do you want to have lunch?" Bae asked and Seungri nodded.

"Yes, I am hungry!"

"Have lunch with me today!" Ji said and Bae smirked.

"No, eat with me." Bae smiled and glared at Ji.

"We can eat together you know..." Seungri said and the guys finally nodded.

They went to YG's cafeteria and they had lunch. It was good, except the glares that Ji was throwing Bae and vice versa. It was obvious tension between those two but Seungri was too hungry to care right now. They ate a lot, it was really delicious and by the time it was over, Seungri was happily rubbing his belly.

"My abs will be gone!" Seungri laughed.

"Abs? What abs?" Ji asked and Seungri pouted.

"I had abs..." Seungri said pouting.

"Show me." Bae asked and lifted Seungri's shirt touching his stomach. Seungri felt shivers on his spine while Bae touched him and he tried hard showing his muscles.

"Nice muscles, wanna see mine?" Bae lifted his shirt.

"Everyone saw your abs Bae..." Ji commented bitterly.

"Come on, touch them." Bae said grabbing Ri's hand and putting it on his abs. Seungri was in awe, he blushed really hard when he began touching Bae and everything was so intense.