Bittersweet Hangover

Jiyong woke up with a smile on his face and a slight headache. He tried to get up but something was holding him down and when he looked clearly he saw Seungri sleeping at his chest. The sight made him remember all the things from last night, the hot kisses, touches and the way Seungri started snoring in the middle of the foreplay. He sighed and got out of bed, slowly without waking Seungri up and replaced his body with a pillow. Seungri immediately snuggled with the pillow and Ji found this so adorable.

He took his bathrobe from the nearby chair, put it on and looked at Seungri one more time. The younger was sleeping peacefully and the way he was sprawled across the bed made Ji chuckle. Ji made his way to the bathroom and when he looked in the mirror he noticed his bottom lip was bloody. That punk turned me on, bit my lip and then left me there hanging. Seungri, you just woke the dragon... Ji thought and looked down to his boxers; both dragons to be exact.

Next, he went to the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine and then while the coffee was getting ready, he fed Gaho. When the coffee was done, he poured himself a large cup of coffee and just waited for Seungri to wake up; he is going to have some fun with that seductive cutie.

After about 30 minutes, Seungri opened his eyes and tried lifting his head but it was so heavy that he fell back on the pillow. He looked around and noticed he was not in his usual room. He slowly got up, looked around and gasped. He realized he was in Ji's room and then, when he looked down he noticed he was almost naked too. Did I? Did we? Where is he now? It doesn't look like we did anything...or did we?

He crawled out of the room, almost missing the door; the hangover was just too damn big. He opened the door and saw clothes on the floor...his clothes next to Ji's clothes and that made him gulp in fear. He slowly walked to the kitchen and Ji was there, smoking a cigarette and drinking coffee. He had that smirk on his face and Seungri didn't like it at all.

"What was I doing in your bed?" He asked slowly, afraid of the answer.

"Besides miracles?" Ji smirked and Seungri's eyes widened.

"Did we...?" Seungri asked pouring a cup of coffee.

"Don't you remember the fantastic night we had together?" Ji asked with a fake pout. Seungri's heart beats quickened making him dizzier.

"What?" Seungri barely asked and Ji got up and took the cup from his hands.

"Go and freshen up sweet lips. I'll get some hangover medicine." Ji said with a big smirk.

Sweet lips? Did we kiss? Seungri thought while he went to the bathroom, almost tripping over poor Gaho who just wanted to play. Seungri arrived at the bathroom and looked in the mirror; he looked horrible. He freshened up and after almost 20 minutes, he got out of the bathroom looking slightly better. He quickly went to his room to change his clothes and after he did, he went back to the kitchen.

"Better?" Ji asked and he slowly nodded. Ji was at the stove cooking something.

"That smells horrible."

"I know, it's your hangover soup. Take the medicine from the table too, you'll feel better." Ji said.

Seungri nodded and took the pills immediately. He felt like he was going to puke in any moment but luckily he didn't. He was looking at Ji who was really focused on that hangover soup. Did we really have sex? I don't feel different, usually my back hurts and I am all sore after sex...unless...I topped him? No...no way! Or did I?

"So..." Seungri began speaking. "What happened?"

"You don't wanna know." Ji turned to him and smirked.